• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

[Editing] The Literary Spa (Camille Cline)

editing_for_authors
Editing for authors: because every writer needs a good editor.

DanWeasley

Hello,
Does anyone have any information (good or bad) about "The Literary Spa" (www.literaryspa.com) or Camille Cline?

Its basically a editing/coaching business. Her posted resume has her as an editor (either Senior or Acquisition) with Taylor Publishing Company Cader Books , and Tor for a while. I am not really sure how to verify these references, but before I really dive into her services I just wanted to validate her legitimacy.

Thanks guys
Dan

HapiSofi

Hagiographically Advantaged
Registered
Reaction score
I last saw Camille a few months ago, which was when she told about this Literary Spa thing she's doing now. I haven't talked to anyone who's used Literary Spa's services, so I can't vouch for that, but Camille Cline and her references are quite real.

DanWeasley

Thank you so much for replying. This is what I needed to know - since she is whom she said she is, I respect her industry experience, and well, frankly, would pay quite a bit to get her advice on my work.

Thanks again!

CaoPaux

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Un Petit-Cure
(Proposal coaching, development, and writing)
We deliver careful attention to detail combined with a deep editorial massage during this truly delightful treatment. Focusing, developing, and revising efforts tighten your project in preparation for pampering and polishing that leaves your book silky and smooth.
*giggle* I like her style.

I see she lists LS as a division of "CNC Literary Associates". I'll wager that's her corporate identity and not an agency per se.

Krampus Nacht

St. Nicholas and Krampus