• We’re running on a new server at a new host with a new forum software called XenForo. Some things are different. Some things may not work as expected. I am working on it as fast as I can. Please be patient. Please read this post.
  • I'm going to be working on the forums for a while. Things may be wonky. I may turn the forums off without notice. Consider this a bit of a public beta test as we figure out the new software and make adjustments. But you've been much missed, and we can't wait to see you again!

Dreamspinner Press

editing_for_authors
Editing for authors: because every writer needs a good editor.

Alan Yee

Still Here!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Has anyone heard anything new about Dreamspinner and their whole not-paying-people situation? I’m not currently part of any circles where this would be whispered about, so I have no idea.

A.P.M.

Registered
Reaction score
I pulled my books from them in 2020, and given what I've heard through Twitter and DSP being banned from RWA markets, it was the right decision. Many authors even today are still reporting not being paid. New author earnings are being used to pay old authors. Frankly, I'm shocked they're still in business.