Desperate for SOS contributors...

editing_for_authors
Editing for authors: because every writer needs a good editor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

brainstrains

4-8-8-4
Registered
Reaction score
OH NO. as of yesterday, I absolutely can NOT make it either of those days now. My father-in-law is conducting at his symphony and my mother-in-law is singing that weekend and my husband just told me they'd be devastated if we didn't go to support them.

I am so so sorry.

Christine N.

haz a shiny new book cover
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.christine-norris.com
Yeah, I'm here (but way down in South Jersey, about 100 miles from NYC) but a) money's really tight, and b) I have previous commitments every weekend in Dec until Christmas. Philcon and a signing for Talisman being two of them. Sorry. :( I love New England in the winter, too.

aka eraser

Fish Whisperer
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.frankbaron.com
Any update here I might have missed? A friend of mine lives very near this bookstore and wanted to go to support the signing. She might be able to drag along a friend or three as well.

aruna

On a wing and a prayer
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.sharonmaas.co.uk
Hmmmm... hope all is going well for Jean Marie. She pm'd me earlier today that there was 5 cm of snow in her area, just as she was ready to go out and do the wrapping! She was going to wait an hour and see if the snow stopped. Haven't heard from her since, she's not signed in, so let's all be with her now!

ChunkyC

It's hard being green
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Poor gal must be thinking the world is trying its damndest to keep this event from going smoothly. I've had my vibe on for her all day too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Book