• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

CrossLink Publishing

editing_for_authors
Editing for authors: because every writer needs a good editor.

Unimportant

but appreciated anyway...
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me anything about this house. Please (please) respond by email to (cut)

Thank you.
Ksnyder:
If you put your email in a post, it will be harvested by spambots. I'd suggest you edit it out of your original post.

If you post a question in a thread, people will respond in that thread. That way the information is available for all readers, not just one member.

Unimportant

but appreciated anyway...
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Presumably you are asking about this Crosslink Publishing? (It's best to put a link in your original post, since there are sometimes multiple publishers our there with the same or very similar names.)

It looks to be a small press, accepting Christian-themed fiction and non-fiction, with no/very limited distribution and marketing, poor-to-average stock cover art, and a contract for life-of-copyright.

This bit made me go o_O
CrossLink has adopted a simplified royalty agreement that returns 10% of retail price of all copies sold - even though none of the books will actually sell at retail price.
(my bolding)

And this bit made me go :O
For authors who have strong initial sales, we offer an eBook program as an optional, purchased service. eBook conversion and distribution is available for as low as $1.10 per page, and results in high-fidelity eBooks...
No. No, no, no, no, no.

Happy Thanksgiving

Autumn image for Thanksgiving