• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

Creative Media Agency, Inc. (Paige Wheeler)

editing_for_authors
Editing for authors: because every writer needs a good editor.

roswell1828

Registered
Reaction score
Thank you so much! Obviously, I completely missed their thread when I went through the list here ❤️

9Ford7

Registered
Reaction score
Creative Media Agency - Haley Casey, Assoc Lit Rep

Hi everyone,

I'm so new on here. But I gotta say to everyone, you all have been so fabulous on here with your wit, information, help, everything. Thank you. Here's my question: Haley Casey looks new. Looks like she has maybe one sale? Would you all be comfortable querying her or having someone new rep you? Yes I know, gotta start somewhere. Looks like Paige Wheeler did post on here? I would just like some assurance, ya know? And I can't find much info on Haley. Yes I know, she's new. Okay. Thank you.

roswell1828

Registered
Reaction score
I’m represented by Shannon Snow, also part of CMA. And I absolutely cannot rave enough about her or the agency. Shannon is very hands-on, communicative, and really . . . everything I wanted in my “dream agent”. Shannon speaks very highly of Haley and, being I know Shannon well, that says volumes. ❤️

Reactions: 9Ford7

9Ford7

Registered
Reaction score
I’m represented by Shannon Snow, also part of CMA. And I absolutely cannot rave enough about her or the agency. Shannon is very hands-on, communicative, and really . . . everything I wanted in my “dream agent”. Shannon speaks very highly of Haley and, being I know Shannon well, that says volumes. ❤️
Oh my gosh, thank you! Thank you!!

roswell1828

Registered
Reaction score
Oh my gosh, thank you! Thank you!!
I also wanted to say, about being repped by a “new” agent, here’s the thing. There are pros and cons to a new agent and an established agent. I was offered rep by both. I chose Shannon because during “The Call” my gut screamed she was the one. Where, on my call with the very well-known and established agent, my gut wasn’t saying that. Not at all. A new agent is just as hungry as you are to sell the book. They also don’t have the same amount of clients, so they can devote more time to you vs an established agent who, rightfully so, will be more focused on their existing clients, the ones that make them money. Never forget, as much as we look at writing as an art, publishing is a business. Bottom line. Anyway, my two cents on the matter, for what they’re worth. Always listen to your gut. ❤️

ruthlesswhims

Registered
Reaction score
I also wanted to say, about being repped by a “new” agent, here’s the thing. There are pros and cons to a new agent and an established agent. I was offered rep by both. I chose Shannon because during “The Call” my gut screamed she was the one. Where, on my call with the very well-known and established agent, my gut wasn’t saying that. Not at all. A new agent is just as hungry as you are to sell the book. They also don’t have the same amount of clients, so they can devote more time to you vs an established agent who, rightfully so, will be more focused on their existing clients, the ones that make them money. Never forget, as much as we look at writing as an art, publishing is a business. Bottom line. Anyway, my two cents on the matter, for what they’re worth. Always listen to your gut. ❤️
Not yet represented myself, but unless publishing is unlike most other walks of life, I would assume a new agent housed within a respected agency is a little bit the best of both worlds: you get someone hungry, with a support crew around them who want to help them help you succeed :)