Cover artists and designers seeking work

Choppic

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.choppic.com
Hello everyone, I'm a children's book illustrator who primarily works on picture books and chapter books. I've been fortunate to collaborate with a many authors, contributing to the creation of around 70 children's books.

Please visit my website for samples of my work.

Emma F

Registered
Reaction score
Hi everyone! Other than being a writer myself, I am also a proffessional book cover designer and illustrator. As I battle my own manuscript I love giving a physical face to other fellow writers’ work. I’ve worked with both self-published and traditionally published authors. I can do any genre but I have mostly done the fantasy genre. Adult or YA. From dark to cozy.

Here is my portfolio where you can find my book covers.

My illustrations and prices can also be found within their respective tabs :D

You can contact me through my website or discord: Titaniumskin

Reactions: Introversion

Unimportant

No COVID yet. Still masking.
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Hi Everyone! I'm a professional book cover designer and illustrator (I'm also a writer so hiya fellow writers). I've worked with both self-published and traditionally published authors. I mainly work on Fantasy genres but am open to any genre of books really. I would categorize my pricing from Medium-low to professional.

Here is my portfolio.
Here are my prices and terms of service.

Here are some examples:
Please read this FAQ and resize your images. Thanks in advance!

Unimportant

No COVID yet. Still masking.
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I've read that. I couldn't get mine to work so I didn't post any images, so I'm not sure which images you are talking about 🤔
It may be a weird glitch in my system: I'm seeing two nearly identical posts from you, one after Choppie's (yours is post 177, from Jan 2), but also another one before Choppie's (post 175, now at the bottom of page 7 of this thread, from back in Sept) which has huuuuuge images. Can you double check post 175 and see if I'm imagining things? I may well be, as it's not even six a.m.....

Alessandra Kelley

Sophipygian
Staff member
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.alessandrakelley.com
I've read that. I couldn't get mine to work so I didn't post any images, so I'm not sure which images you are talking about 🤔
It's this post, from last September. My apologies for missing this:
Hi Everyone! I'm a professional book cover designer and illustrator (I'm also a writer so hiya fellow writers). I've worked with both self-published and traditionally published authors. I mainly work on Fantasy genres but am open to any genre of books really. I would categorize my pricing from Medium-low to professional.

Here is my portfolio.
Here are my prices and terms of service.

Here are some examples:

<images redacted by moderator for size>