Status
Not open for further replies.

JennaGlatzer

wishes you happiness
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jennaglatzer.com
The very first order I placed with Lulu was "stuck," and I didn't know it until I checked my order history. Make sure to check it about a day after you've placed your order. It should say "paid" or "fulfilling." If it says "waiting funds," click on the help link and e-mail them. I don't know why, but sometimes orders get stuck on that stage and they have to refund your money and ask you to try again. Kind of frustrating. They did refund me promptly, though, and I just placed the same order again.

Dawno

Shiny!
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
someplace around here, anyone seen my keys?
I didn't experience that glitch but my "your order is shipping" email said it had shipped on Thursday, November 11th. Uh - 11th is in the future, it's falls on a Friday. I'm not too worried, regardless. Just bemused.

rtilryarms

Crossbows and Handgonnes
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Mine says fulfilling.
Gee, I haven't heard that since my honeymoon...

Cabria

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
rtilryarms said:
Mine says fulfilling.
Gee, I haven't heard that since my honeymoon...

EmoteROFL.gif
Yeah...mine says fulfilling too!

littleblackdog

Registered
Reaction score
Trouble Ordering

My mom called me last night and told me she had trouble ordering from Lulu. She was able to put the book in her cart and then tried to checkout, but it said it couldn't find the page and that she should try back later. After two days of trying, she finally gave up. I thought it was just her, but my sister had similar problems. Since I was able to order, I ordered copies for them this morning. Hopefully it's just a glitch.

ChunkyC

It's hard being green
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Mine as well. Dawno's email makes me think we should start receiving ours any time now.

I can't wait to hold it in my trembling hands....

PS -- I checked the 'learn more' about order status and it says not to worry about it saying 'fulfilling' unless it has been 10 business days or more since you placed the order.

Last edited:

Ken Schneider

Absolute sagebrush
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
i'm satisfied... that my order is fullfilling.

edit for chunk's comment above: i'll start the hot chocolate and fireplace chunky. ahhhhh, fresh ink and healing words for a sore shoulder and newly restarted heart.

Last edited:

CharmianChristie

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.charmian-christie.com
I ordered my books on Nov. 1st and had no trouble during the ordering process. Late last night I got the email telling me my order shipped. I clicked the link to take me to my order status on Lulu and the website says my books shipped on Nov 3rd. So far, so good.

I'll let you know when the books arrive since they're shipping Super Saver to Canada.

Charmian

September skies

cloud watching
Registered
Reaction score
under my September Skies in sunny California
Website
www.estheravila.com
Ohhhh. Yesterday it said "shipped" but today it says it is fulfilling. *sigh* and I was really hoping to have them by Monday for my first interview/photo for one of the newspapers. I guess this means they might not arrive in time. Oh well. I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed. Maybe I'll get lucky.

JennaGlatzer

wishes you happiness
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jennaglatzer.com
rosemerry said:
the bottom of the page says done but on Lulu it says....processing transaction what does that mean?

I just had the same problem. Customer service is looking into it right now and will call me back. Argh! Sorry about the ordering problems. I love Lulu, but I'm quickly finding out I don't love their ordering system.

ChunkyC

It's hard being green
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Just received my 'order has shipped' email. Web site confirms it was shipped today.

I ordered later in the day Nov. 1. Not bad, three days to ship as they said. Like Charmian, I ordered with Super Saver shipping, so we'll get to see how long that takes.

Vanessa

Writer and Music Producer
Registered
Reaction score
Mine went through ok too. I paid through Paypal and I received a paid confirmation email minutes later.

Good Word

still crazy after all these years
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.wordmountain.com
I ordered Tuesday and mine shipped today.

Ugh! I want them now!

Lisa

Lady of Prose

Member - the "Sting Gang."
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I'm shipped.

Kim Gogo

Lady of the North
Registered
Reaction score
I ordered mine on Nov 1st in the early a.m. and it said "fulfilling" until yesterday, when I rec'd my "shipped" email. I rec'd my books this afternoon by Federal Express. I ordered it express delivery.

When I ordered it on the 21st of Oct, I rec'd it within 3 business days as well, via express delivery. My friend in the next cube ordered it at the same time b/c she was so excited and she ordered hers via standard mail. She got hers yesterday, so it took standard mail 13 calendar days.

kim

ChunkyC

It's hard being green
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
rosemerry said:
when I checked my status it said paid...so here's to fingers crossed. I didn't submit anything to the book but wanted to support everyone else's efforts. I love anthologies.
Thanks, Rosemerry! :kiss:

mommie4a

Mother of All Addictions
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jillmillerzimon.com
Question about sending copies to different addresses in same order

Has anyone been able to ship just ONE copy to several addresses through the same order? I tried to do this but it seemed like it kept multiplying my total number that I wanted to order by the number of addresses I input. So I haven't ordered yet.

Any advice??

Status
Not open for further replies.