Check your order status

editing_for_authors
Editing for authors: because every writer needs a good editor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChunkyC

It's hard being green
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
mommie4a said:
Has anyone been able to ship just ONE copy to several addresses through the same order? I tried to do this but it seemed like it kept multiplying my total number that I wanted to order by the number of addresses I input. So I haven't ordered yet.

Any advice??
So you're saying that the total number of books in your cart doesn't equal the number of addresses? Perhaps start with a quantity of one book, and see if each subsequent shipping address automatically adds one more to your cart so that you end up with one book for each address.

Last edited:

awatkins

Not harboring illegal parrot
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Aarrgh...haven't even gotten to order mine yet! I'll be the last one here to hold a copy of the book in my hot little hands. *sigh*

Shwebb

She's the creepy-looking dude
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I found the instructions for shipping to multiple addresses, Jill. Here it is:

AND I have a question: From where does Lulu ship? Just curious.

Ship to multiple destinations
If you would like to ship all the items in your cart to multiple destinations, click the Ship to multiple addresses button from the Order Review page. After you enter addresses for all your shipping destinations, make sure the "Ship order to this address" checkbox is checked for each address to which you would like to ship the contents of your cart.

PLEASE NOTE: The Ship to Multiple Destinations feature will ship all the items in your cart to the destinations you select. Here is an example: Your cart contains 3 different books, entitled A, B and C, to be shipped to 3 destinations. At checkout, you will purchase 9 books (3 of A, 3 of B, and 3 of C), and 3 books (one copy of each) will arrive at each of your 3 destinations. It is not possible to send individual items in one cart to separate destinations. If you would like to do this, you must place separate orders.

Last edited:

September skies

cloud watching
Registered
Reaction score
under my September Skies in sunny California
Website
www.estheravila.com
I can't wait to get mine. I had hoped they would come today, but no such luck and tomorrow I'm getting interviewed.

But has anyone checked their order more than once?

I ordered (technically) on Nov. 2nd (about 1 a.m.) and by Thursday it said "shipped" then on Friday it said "fulfilling" and on Sunday it said "shipped" and I was so excited - finally (again) but yesterday it said "fulfilling" and today it is back to "shipped"

Auuughhhh. I'm pulling my hair out. Good thing I wear a hat. :) But I still went in today and ordered five more copies. I can't wait!!

mommie4a

Mother of All Addictions
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jillmillerzimon.com
Thanks Shwebb - what I had trouble with was that I wanted to order like 20 total, to 20 different addresses (seriously) but then it was multiplying each address to have a total of 20 EACH so I had like thousands of dollars in my cart. I think what Frank - I think it was FRank - said a while back, that if I put just one in my cart and then use multiple addresses, that might work.

Kim Gogo

Lady of the North
Registered
Reaction score
Shwebb said:
AND I have a question: From where does Lulu ship? Just curious.

It depends on how you order it and where it's going. My friend chose standard delivery and hers came via North Carolina, I believe. I ordered mine with Express Delivery which is delivered here in Canada via Federal Express, and it went through Texas. They all originate in New Jersey/New York, where Lulu's head office is, I believe.

My order on Oct 21st (the draft book) showed a shipment from a graphics company in New York--Coloroptics or something like that--and when I called them, the salesman explained that they were the printer for Lulu. (I have them web-linked on my work computer if you need to know the exact name of the company.)

kim

JennaGlatzer

wishes you happiness
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jennaglatzer.com
Cool! Everything I ordered on the 2nd and 3rd has shipped, too. Good thing, 'else I was gonna have to take a road trip and stare at the printer menacingly until he handed over the books.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Book