• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

Carousel Press

goofy06

Registered
Reaction score
Has anyone dealt with this press? I did a search and didn't see anything, and they don't appear at P&E. Does anyone know anything about them? Any help appreciated. TIA!!!

BarbJ

Registered
Reaction score
Any more info? Url, who, where, when, what?

goofy06

Registered
Reaction score
http://carousel-press.com/

All I know is what's on the website and in Writer's Market. Small press, publishing travel books. That's about all I know at this point. I can't find much info. elsewhere so I was hoping someone here may have dealt with them.

carousel

Registered
Reaction score
Hi, I'm new here and just going through the list of scammers. My log-in name is Carousel, but I have NOTHING to do with this group, I just chose Carousel as a name because I seem to be going around in circles and getting nowhere fast...please don't hold my name against me if this is a nasty-pasty group of rip-off merchants. I'll pop over to the newbie thread and go and introduce myself.:hi:

James D. Macdonald

Your Genial Uncle
Absolute Sage
VPX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
madhousemanor.wordpress.com
No, no one thought you were related to these guys.

I don't think anyone's called Carousel Press "rip-off merchants." They do seem to be very small.

Since a publisher's job is to make works public, the first step with any publisher is to see if they are, indeed, making things public. Are any Carousel books physically on the shelf in your local bookstores?

BarbJ

Registered
Reaction score
Hi, I'm new here and just going through the list of scammers. My log-in name is Carousel, but I have NOTHING to do with this group, I just chose Carousel as a name because I seem to be going around in circles and getting nowhere fast...please don't hold my name against me if this is a nasty-pasty group of rip-off merchants. I'll pop over to the newbie thread and go and introduce myself.:hi:

I know the feeling! In fact, I thought it was normal. Ah, well. :D

And welcome! :welcome: