• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

Bobbe Siegel Literary Agency

MicheleLee

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.michelelee.net
About a month after I queried her I heard that apparently she retired. However at the end of the week, sure I'd wasted my stamp, I recieved a request for a partial, then a month later, a full. The letters were all signed Bobbe Siegel. I didn't see her on any of the lists here, so I thought I'd put in my two cents. She didn't accept my mss, but someone read my full at least.

kimedwards

Bobbe Siegel

Hi,

Just wondering whether you knew anymore about Bobbe Siegel. My husband (who is the one trying to get an agent) met with her a couple of months ago in New York and she said she wanted to work with him. We have had a couple of emails since and the last one said she had some news for him. Since then (about a month ago) we cannot contact her.

Hope you don't mnd me asking but have you any further news?

Thanks

Kim

kimedwards

Bobbe Sigel

Hi,

Has anyone heard if anything has happened to Bobbe Siegel (Agent NY)?

Been unable to contact her in the last month despite my husband meeting her in New York in July, and her saying she would like to work with him.

Very frustrating!!!! We are in England so we thought someone may have heard something that they could pass on to us.

Many thanks

Kim

Soccer Mom

Crypto-fascist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
August is sort of a traditional holiday time here in the states and many agents are difficult to contact this time of year. I'd try again a little deeper into September.

airforceauthor

Board Fanatic
Registered
Reaction score
does anyone know some of the recent books, especially in fiction, that bobbe siegel has represented? i searched google books and all i could find were biographies and a baseball book, yet apparently she's interested in lit & commercial fiction...any leads, anyone?

airforceauthor

Board Fanatic
Registered
Reaction score
I recieved a request for a partial from her and found it kind of strange...she's not on AgentQuery and I read that she retired...yet the email was signed Bobbe Siegel. Same story as MicheleLee up there...any explanations, anyone?

CaoPaux

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Nothing new, sorry. She could be working as a part-time sub-agent or something. If you haven't already, ask her what her recent sales are.

ETA: FTR, Ms. Seigel passed away in '10.

Last edited: