Bestiality: CAUTION - Adult themes and language

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danger Jane

Registered
Reaction score
lmao, it seems a lot of people here are intrigued by bestiality, maybe we should petition for a support board.

batgirl

Writting broad
VPX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
bmlgordon.com
Meh. I don't see it's a big issue. Sounds like litfic to me.

I do remember that in Robert Stallman's Book of the Beast trilogy, the title character who is some sort of shape-shifter foundling, while in his beast form, mates with a cow(?), very placid cow, and wakes to find himself human again and naked in the stall. And observed, which makes things difficult for him for the next while.
The focus was more on the character's confusion (he had no idea what he was, and his beast state was like a dream, not consciously connected) and difficulties, rather than what they used to call 'prurient interest'.

So my answer would be 'it depends.'
-Barbara

McDuff

Registered
Reaction score
Well, Equus seemed to do OK, and the now disgraced Scooter Libby became more infamous when someone got hold of a book he wrote which had a "bear rape" scene in it. And apparently Libby's book wasn't even all that great. I think you'll do OK.

You sick bastard.

seun

Horror Man
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.lukewalkerwriter.com
I have nothing to say other than this is a very strange thread to start reading first thing back after a long weekend.

James D. Macdonald

Your Genial Uncle
Absolute Sage
VPX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
madhousemanor.wordpress.com
Oh, wait: You want a novel where people with various horse-parts boink (repeatedly, in a variety of positions)?

Here ya go: World Enough and Time by James Kahn. I read it years and years ago.

Ideas ... anyone can have 'em and they're all equally good. Writing the book, now... not so easy.

poetinahat

say it loud
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Well, The Sun Also Rises is kind of like that -- poor, poor Jake Barnes. (crosses legs, winces)

James D. Macdonald

Your Genial Uncle
Absolute Sage
VPX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
madhousemanor.wordpress.com
The fellow with the horse cock puts me in mind of what one of his problems must be:

Down from the north came Red Eye Dick
The man with the six-foot spiral prick.
He searched the world in a mighty hunt
For a girl with a six-foot spiral c*nt.
He searched by day and he searched by night
To find a girl who'd fit him right
He seached by land and he searched by sea
But never a corkscrew screw screwed he.

Elodie-Caroline

Banned
Flounced
Reaction score
Website
elodie.the.writer.tripod.com
I've kept Mice and Gerbils in the past; their testicles weren't that big compared to the rest of them... Rats, now that's another story completely, their testicles are huge! :D

Q. Why do Moths fly with their legs wide open?

A. Have you ever seen the size of Mothballs?

Are you kidding?! The man would never be able to move. Have you ever seen a mouse's testicles? A mouse the size of a golf ball has testicles the size of marbles. No joke.

DeadlyAccurate

Absolutely Fazed
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.carlaharker.com
Then I must've had some rather well-endowed mice. They were probably the envy of all their locker room pals. And that would explain why all the little girl mice fainted dead away whenever they were around.

(I'm joking about that last part. I didn't have female mice.)

RumpleTumbler

Loves Joni Mitchell
Registered
Reaction score
He is a typical male human except for three equine-like features- hooves, a tail, and genitals (no, Not that big). So in other words, sexually he is a horse...

What does "No, not that big" mean? You've given him a horse dick but dumbed it down to human size? What will all the animals he procreates with think?

They are all going to be giggling and saying things like "is it in yet?"

Elodie-Caroline

Banned
Flounced
Reaction score
Website
elodie.the.writer.tripod.com
Maybe they were Teenage mutant Ninja Mice from Mars? ;)

Then I must've had some rather well-endowed mice. They were probably the envy of all their locker room pals. And that would explain why all the little girl mice fainted dead away whenever they were around.

(I'm joking about that last part. I didn't have female mice.)

Steve W

Registered
Reaction score
Hi,

If he's part horse and wants to pork another horse, you could argue it's not bestiality as it doesn't truly span species. Apart from that, I don't really see the problem. Were people disgusted by Aragorn wooing Arwen - they were different species. But things like that are acceptable because they have the appearance of the same species, even though they aren't. Maybe if you made your character a little more equine, it would solve the problem.

If you've got a good story, I'd go for it.

Cheers,
Steve

Thekherham

The Alien Writer
Registered
Reaction score
5657 Brežendra Rd., Treskebhar, Te’hănys, Alharhan
Oh, wait: You want a novel where people with various horse-parts boink (repeatedly, in a variety of positions)?

Here ya go: World Enough and Time by James Kahn. I read it years and years ago.

Ideas ... anyone can have 'em and they're all equally good. Writing the book, now... not so easy.

No, I'm not writing a novel 'where people with various horse-parts boink (repeatedly, in a variety of positions)'
There is much more to this novel; as a matter of fact, bestiality (if it is that), plays a very minor part in this novel. Yes, there is, but people here think the bestiality starts on Page 1 and ends on the last page.

Thekherham

The Alien Writer
Registered
Reaction score
5657 Brežendra Rd., Treskebhar, Te’hănys, Alharhan
The difference is that animals are not deemed capable of giving consent--thus is is a form of abuse.

I think I have already mentioned that he is able to communicate with horses telepathically. If not, I'm sorry, I should have (Damn, I'm too lazy to check back). So he's not going to boink (as Jim says) any mare unless she wants him to.
So that would be mutual consent.

Status
Not open for further replies.