Bestiality: CAUTION - Adult themes and language

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vomaxx

Registered
Reaction score
Website
andiriel.blogspot.com
There is a story that when Frederick II (the Great) was asked to sign the death sentence of a cavalryman who had been convicted of having sex with his horse, the King simply said, "Transfer him to the infantry".

-------------------

(We will pass over in silence the stories about how Catherine the Great died. They are not true. ;) )

Last edited:

James D. Macdonald

Your Genial Uncle
Absolute Sage
VPX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
madhousemanor.wordpress.com
One would hope the swan knows to use a condom.

And Leda--may I recommend the Betty Ford Clinic? You've got issues, sweetie, whole subscriptions, in fact, but you can get help.

:snerk:

Condom? Zeus don't use no condoms! Where do you think Castor and Pollox (not to mention Helen of Troy) came from?

I'm astounded by the number of folks who are writing to me saying that they'd never heard of Leda and the Swan. Kids these days! Don't they go to school?

I bet you never heard of Europa either.

JPLangsdorf

Registered
Reaction score
Condom? Zeus don't use no condoms! Where do you think Castor and Pollox (not to mention Helen of Troy) came from?

I'm astounded by the number of folks who are writing to me saying that they'd never heard of Leda and the Swan. Kids these days! Don't they go to school?

I bet you never heard of Europa either.

I heard a GREAT oratory re-telling of the Leda/swan story, done in a sort of Southern-style. It was quite possibly the most hilarious thing I have EVER heard.

Zeus: The Original Playah.

Maryn

At Sea
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
But Edith Hamilton is so boring! I had her book in high school, then again in college, and it didn't improve when I was older, so why does it remain the standard mythology text? I mean, the woman had a knack for taking exciting stories and turning them dry as the turkey I made last Christmas.

I've often thought I should write a mythology text that's entertaining, until I realize how much work it would be. Meh.

Maryn, lazy and shiftless, and she probably steals, too

engmajor2005

Registered
Reaction score
We should start a pledge.

"I do solemnly swear never to write a novel wherein a dragon performs cunnilingus on a human female."

*snicker* Venom C*ck. Sounds like something from the world of heavy metal.

Andre_Laurent

Registered
Reaction score
Actually, this could be something that Stephen King would write . . . and get away with doing.

He's certainly had quite an assortment of usual creatures. A guy with a horse's tail and genitals who gets an erection watching the Kentucky Derby could very well be one of his characters. Hey, at least your character can keep the flies away. ;-)

Good luck with it.
Oh God, no...the Derby is all colts (I believe). :D That would take it in another direction.

czjaba

dreaming of the day...
Registered
Reaction score
Well, earlier in the thread, I was under the impression the human with the horse genitals gets an erection from watching the Kentucky Derby. Now, it is mentioned that only colts are in the Derby.
So, is there a term for pedophilia bestiality? (Is that even a word?) :D

Danger Jane

Registered
Reaction score
Well, earlier in the thread, I was under the impression the human with the horse genitals gets an erection from watching the Kentucky Derby. Now, it is mentioned that only colts are in the Derby.
So, is there a term for pedophilia bestiality? (Is that even a word?) :D

Pedo-bestial philia

...?

|:

:|

|:

yes I'd say this thread leaves me upside down....

Anyway...is this mare sex really necessary to the book? Or is it just shock value?

Reaction score
Just so you know, fillies can also run in the Kentucky Derby. But they have to be three years old.

And no, my MC wouldn't get horny watching the Derby. Not unless a filly running in it was in heat.

Well thank f*** for that. Wouldn't want it to be kinky.

kristie911

Happy to be here
Registered
Reaction score
I can't believe I read this entire thread...there's 30 minutes I can't get back. <sigh>

Status
Not open for further replies.