• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

Barclay Bryan Press

CaoPaux

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Few books for 10 years in business, and only three of them appear on Amazon.

Spudaug

Registered
Reaction score
I have

I'm actually in the middle of an illustration job for them right now. It's a small company, to be sure. We are still relatively new in this working relationship, but I've been enjoying it so far.

My part of the project should be done relatively soon, and printing should happen before Christmas. I can keep you filled in as I go, if you like.

Spudaug

Registered
Reaction score
well, that's not surprising

The project I was working on never came to fruition. I finished my bit (illustration), and a few months later I got a dummy book in the mail. That's the last I heard of it. To my knowledge, that book has never gone to print. The last contact I had was in spring of 2012.

CaoPaux

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Created blog and FB page Summer '12, but no activity beyond the intial posting. The children's bookstore listed on the latter is gone, but their main store lingers: http://barclaybryanbookstore.com/

Bryan is also involved with Ancestry and Life Stories (ancestryandlifestories.com). Site is currently parked, but was cached as recently as a couple weeks ago, so it's possible they're just undergoing a rebuild. Not holding my breath, though.

CaoPaux

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Site expired. No activity since '14.