August Blog Chain

editing_for_authors
Editing for authors: because every writer needs a good editor.

laffarsmith

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.rebeccalaffarsmith.com
Aww, wanted to comment on semmie's post (which I just had a chance to read) but it doesn't seem to want to let me. There is no comment box. Anyway, semmie, beautiful post. I love the intensity of your passion for black. :)

hillaryjacques

Undercover, sort of...
Registered
Reaction score
So, I'm going to shuffle in even though I didn't participate in August (for shame!) and ask...what's up for September?

Aheïla

Registered
Reaction score
Website
thewriteaholicblog.wordpress.com
laffarsmith, you're up!

As for September, I was just about to ask the same thing. The best would be to launch the new blog chain subscription this weekend. I know someone had volunteered a while back to take the lead for September. I don't mind doing it but if this person is still interested, please stand up!
Are there suggestions for the subject?

Ralph Pines

Registered
Reaction score
Website
ralfast.wordpress.com
I think I volunteered once, but since I'm now doing the 30 days of writer's questions on my blog plus tackling several projects at once, I don't know if I have the time.

Put me on as a reserve sponsor! :D

As far as suggestions go, how about something seasonal, as in stories, tales, or posts about the change in seasons.

orion_mk3

Ne Cede Malis
Registered
Reaction score
I'm willing to pitch in if needed; I've been checking this thread obsessively enough that it might as well accomplish something worthwhile. I can be a reserve reserve sponsor if one's needed :)

I hesitate to offer a theme suggestion, though, mostly because I want to be surprised!

semmie

barefooted
Registered
Reaction score
Website
semmie.wordpress.com
Aww, wanted to comment on semmie's post (which I just had a chance to read) but it doesn't seem to want to let me. There is no comment box. Anyway, semmie, beautiful post. I love the intensity of your passion for black. :)
Thanks, laffers. I appreciate that. Truthfully, I wanted a different color--something pretty, pink or purple or red. But I thought I could offer the best piece with black, so...*shrug* And sorry about the comments! I forgot that I had them set to close after 14 days. I changed it just for you. ;)

Ralph said:
As far as suggestions go, how about something seasonal, as in stories, tales, or posts about the change in seasons.
I second this! Seasons would be a great topic!

hillaryjacques

Undercover, sort of...
Registered
Reaction score
It's not too late to join us for August, Hillary. :)

Le sigh. Sadly, it is too late for me. Obligations made in the past are catching up to me, with big, sharp, pointy teeth attached. Next month, however...

Happy Thanksgiving

Autumn image for Thanksgiving