August 2012 Blog Chain

orion_mk3

Ne Cede Malis
Registered
Reaction score
And tomspy77 misses redemption. Sliced in half by a laser, mayhap.

Anyway: BBBurke is nnnext.

orion_mk3

Ne Cede Malis
Registered
Reaction score
In that case, it's time to light the fire of writing passion with writingismypassion.

orion_mk3

Ne Cede Malis
Registered
Reaction score
wonderactivist is next. We're burning through them after that cold streak!

orion_mk3

Ne Cede Malis
Registered
Reaction score
Looks good to me. You even went the extra mile and included a small version of our sumptuous title graphic!

Simon seese SuzanneSeese is next.

orion_mk3

Ne Cede Malis
Registered
Reaction score
randi.lee is next.

Proach and BigWords asked to be deferred to after a specific date this month, which is why they are offset from the others. If it comes to that, we'll take a short hiatus to consider September topics and allow out booted writers a second chance.

orion_mk3

Ne Cede Malis
Registered
Reaction score
All right then. Proach requested extra time but I'll officially put 'em on the docket. Got until Tuesday.

In the meantime: ideas for September. Please nominate and/or vote for ideas for next month. I will also need to recruit a thread-helper for September, since I will be out of the country for 10 days that month with iffy internet access.

orion_mk3

Ne Cede Malis
Registered
Reaction score
Don't everybody volunteer at once :) Nah, it's cool. This is a busty time for everyone and I appreciate that.

Anyway, Proach has now wasted two of the three days allotted in addition to being placed at the back of the queue by request. If bumpage occurs, let no one say I didn't do my darndest.

orion_mk3

Ne Cede Malis
Registered
Reaction score
Well BW said he won't be ready until tomorrow, so I'm just going to leave the queue as is and have you post when you're ready.

As penance you can suggest a topic for next month :)

orion_mk3

Ne Cede Malis
Registered
Reaction score
Not a problem. BigWords can also go at any time, as can anyone that's been bumped, since we're pretty much at the end of the chain at this point. Bumpees, post a topic for next month and your sins are absolved yea as a river flowing from on high :D

BigWords

Geekzilla
Registered
Reaction score
I'll have something up either tonight or tomorrow - things are still a complete mess at the moment. I'm not forgetting. :)

writingismypassion

~Charity~
Registered
Reaction score
For September's prompt:

With temps finally cooling in my area, I'm thinking of cool evenings, bonfires, and apple cider. So Autumn would make for a fun topic. But to be fair, since not everyone will be experiencing fall weather, I'll also suggest anything having to do with the number 7 because September comes from the Latin word "septem" which means seven.

meowzbark

Registered
Reaction score
For September's prompt:

With temps finally cooling in my area, I'm thinking of cool evenings, bonfires, and apple cider. So Autumn would make for a fun topic. But to be fair, since not everyone will be experiencing fall weather, I'll also suggest anything having to do with the number 7 because September comes from the Latin word "septem" which means seven.

I like Autumn as a prompt, even if it's still 100+ degrees in September here. Autumn to me means "change". There's so many topics that could be covered.