April 2010 Blog Chain

AuburnAssassin

Darkly Romantic Curmudgeon
Registered
Reaction score
Website
clairegillian.wordpress.com
CScottMorris, I've tried to comment twice on your blog but it keeps telling me I have to be logged in to comment. When I click that, it brings up a Wordpress login. Even though I am a Wordpress user and signed in on my own blog, it still doesn't allow me to do anything.

CScottMorris

On a coffee fueled writing spree!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
cscottmorrisbooks.com
Huh. I really don't know what is going on. I've checked my settings, and had my techie friend(who set it up for me) look into it. He is stumped as well. We have registered users posting comments.
But thank you for trying. Don't sweat it if you can't comment. I'll have it straightened out my next months chain.

Proach

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.deannasworks.synthasite.com

Aheïla

Registered
Reaction score
Website
thewriteaholicblog.wordpress.com
"What does hosting involve?" asks the newbie (or rather the not-so-new-anymore-bie). "Just keeping track of the list? Providing the subject to? Because if there are no volunteer or predetermined roster of hosts, I might be up for it."

FYI Proach: I replied to your very nice comment. Yes, the "whole" story is on my blog (it's not completed yet). The link that says "Cassidy's Story" in my signature will lead you straight to the compilation page where I have direct links to each chapter (each chapter also begins with a link to the previous one and ends with a link to the next. If you start with the prologue, you can just click on the link at the bottom of it to "flip the page.")

Proach

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.deannasworks.synthasite.com
Aheila, if you have a great idea for the May blog chain, go ahead and post your topic in a new thread, and label your thread "May 2010 Blog Chain". The hosting means, you are in charge of the blog chain. You will be in charge of adding/removing people's blog links to the chain, providing guidelines on how the blog chain will operate, and letting people know when it is their turn. Much, like what I've done with this blog chain.

I look forward to reading your story. I also plan to post my work-in-progress, 'To be Maria' on my desstories blog.

Aheïla

Registered
Reaction score
Website
thewriteaholicblog.wordpress.com
I'll think about that then. I'll talk a look at the previous blog chain topic (so that my "oh so great" idea does come to you as a "oh not again" idea).

I'm not saying I'll do it but I'll definitely think about it.

Let me know when you post your story on your blog. I'll make sure to drop by and comment.