Ancient Greece - The Greek's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

UCWpresident

Banned
Reaction score
I'm creating a different format of 3 comedies, and one satyr, in ways of the short-story. Just to get the scripts written off it for youtube, etc... and they have nothing to do with the Greek, but characters I introduce to my world of writings before I even set off writing. Everything I write from now on will involve them. There will be around 15-20 characters developed. They have the same thing, as far as ranking in Greek society, and all of that, and the same tenets of comedies and satyrs. They have "powers" of the occult means. They're just more plays/short story concoctions, with the music theme for the first and last "scenes". How does this sound? I'm working on the world after my first "Raven Prophecy" series of short-stories for "the Raven Pagans"... tell me some tips for starting, and where to take the first step as far as grasping this beast by the horns? They'll be short-stories, so yes, they'll be a form of writing. LOL

Unimportant

No COVID yet. Still masking.
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Hi UCWpresident. Because your thread name is Ancient Greece as owned by a particular Greek person, I'm just wanting to check: are you creating satires (like sarcastic stories mocking the great/powerful/society) and comedies, or do you actually mean satyrs (the half-human half-goat creatures of Ancient Greece)?

Do you plan your short stories to be sequential, like chapters in a book telling a longer story, or do they each stand alone and not really relate to each other (other than a shared setting)?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.