• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

[Agency] Susan Zeckendorf Associates

Cushnoc

Registered
Reaction score
Does anyone have (especially recent) information on her? (Other than what I can glean from Agent Query, P&E, Query Tracker, Pub Mkt non-subscription service, basic Google search...the usual suspects....) Any personal experiences with her or her agency? Suggestions? Deal info?

She doesn't appear to have a website.

Thanks!

CaoPaux

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Clients include Blythe Camenson, Linda Dahl, and James N. Frey, but that's all I got.

Dear Author

Yep, still at it.
Registered
Reaction score
Susan Zeckendorf Associates, Inc.

I searched but didn't find an existing thread for this agent.

http://agentquery.com/agent.aspx?agentid=336
Does anyone have experiences to report? I know she's been around forever but I can't find much info. Listings in Jeff Herman & GLA (which says she's "actively seeking" memoirs, pop culture, women's issues & accessible literary fiction.") Can't find sales more recent than '02.

Thanks in advance for any info--

Cushnoc

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks for the responses. Still haven't turned up much else on her; would anyone happen to know if she's listed in the 2010 print Writers Market or Novel/Short Story Writers Market? (I live in a rural area and it's hard to get my hands on those.) Particularly, I want to confirm what her novel submission requirements are now.

Thanks again!

Cushnoc

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks, Brandi636! I just found out that query w/SASE is also listed in the 2010 Writers Market--so seems like your link is up to date too.

Btw--like the Family Guy reference....

Joan J.

Registered
Reaction score
Susan Zeckendorf Associates

I sent a snail mail query to Ms Zeckendorf at 171 West 57th St, New York, NY 10019, and it just came back marked "No Such Number, Unable to Forward." I Double checked; that's the address given in various listings.

kaitie

With great power comes
Registered
Reaction score
I don't know anything about that, but you could try the email address instead.