• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

[Agency] Jody Rein Books, Inc.

nicolesingslave

AW Addict
Registered
Reaction score
Website
nicolesingslave.buzznet.com

MacAllister

'Twas but a dream of thee
Staff member
Boss Mare
Administrator
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
VPX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
macallisterstone.com
Here's the agentquery listing.The front page of the agency website says they aren't taking on new clients at this time:
Update! JRB is no longer taking on new clients. We’ll continue to enthusiastically represent our current clients, and we’re also embarking on a new venture: the creation of unusually useful software products for writers. If you would like to be notified when our new product website is up (tentatively called “Jody Rein Interactive”), please send a note to: [email addy redacted], with WRITERSOFTWARE in the subject line. Thank you so much for visiting JRB.

Last edited:

nicolesingslave

AW Addict
Registered
Reaction score
Website
nicolesingslave.buzznet.com
Hi CP, I went to this part of the page http://bookproposalpro.com/signup/
It looks like Ms.Rein is providing proposal editing services for the purpose of making the "package" attractive to the publishers. The only problem is that I don't really any push to marketing the finish proposal. I assume somehow Ms. Rein will tie this into her agenting process.

CaoPaux

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
A couple more sales in '11. BookProposalPro still coming soon. Looks like she's started another venture here: http://authorplanet.org/.

ETA: PM page and BPPro are gone. A couple new books for existing clients, but most activity is to shill her book and Author Planet services.

Last edited: