• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

[Agency] Ginger Clark Literary

Wizera

MG/YA Author and Playwright
Registered
Reaction score
Ginger Clark has opened her own agency, the aptly-named Ginger Clark Literary: https://gingerclarkliterary.com/

She used to be with Curtis Brown, LTD. U.S. (which has a long thread here.). I don't have a subscription to PM, but when I googled "Ginger Clark literary publishers marketplace," a ton of "dealmaker" links came up. Hopefully, someone with an subscription can confirm that she's been extremely busy.

Her new agency seems to have two agents, Ms. Clark herself and Nicole Eisenbraun. At the time I'm writing this post, the submissions page suggests that Ms. Clark is looking for middle grade, young adult, and children's nonfiction in all genres, as well as adult science fiction, fantasy, horror, romance, and women’s fiction. Ms. Eisenbraun appears to be looking for middle grade and young adult in all genres, fiction and nonfiction.

I submitted a contemporary MG to Ginger Clark on 11/15/22. I heard back two days later with a request for the first 50 pages.

Gramps

Endless imagination brings limitless nightmares
Registered
Reaction score
Ginger Clark has opened her own agency, the aptly-named Ginger Clark Literary: https://gingerclarkliterary.com/

She used to be with Curtis Brown, LTD. U.S. (which has a long thread here.). I don't have a subscription to PM, but when I googled "Ginger Clark literary publishers marketplace," a ton of "dealmaker" links came up. Hopefully, someone with an subscription can confirm that she's been extremely busy.

Her new agency seems to have two agents, Ms. Clark herself and Nicole Eisenbraun. At the time I'm writing this post, the submissions page suggests that Ms. Clark is looking for middle grade, young adult, and children's nonfiction in all genres, as well as adult science fiction, fantasy, horror, romance, and women’s fiction. Ms. Eisenbraun appears to be looking for middle grade and young adult in all genres, fiction and nonfiction.

I submitted a contemporary MG to Ginger Clark on 11/15/22. I heard back two days later with a request for the first 50 pages.
Wizera, Thank you for sharing this information. I write MG/YA. I have the first two books of a dragon series in , what I hope is final editing. I appreciate your willingness to share your resources!