A very happy NanoWriMo Eve to all!

editing_for_authors
Editing for authors: because every writer needs a good editor.

Hannah_Deava

Registered
Reaction score
I hope this post is ok, I didn't see anything similar anywhere else

I just wanted to wish everyone participating a happy NaNoWriMo Eve! This will be my first time giving it a go, and I never would be trying it if I hadn't found this forum and this whole world of other awesome engaged writers out there, who I know I can turn to for advice and encouragement šŸ˜

I'm late to the party and only just picking up the dialogue, thought I was going to be pantsing it but have spent the last week eagerly prepping my idea and I've managed to throw together an outline I'm pretty happy with that's already 3000 words long! So that's a start if nothing else, hopefully will keep me motivated, got a lot of IRL stuff that will suck up my time this week šŸ˜¬ but i'd love it if I could hit 10k by November 7th. Putting that out there in the world as a self motivator, if nothing else.

How is everyone else tonight, where are you at for starting out from, and where do you think you want to be 1 week from now?

CMBright

Registered
Reaction score
Me? Exhausted from the boundless energy of my 10yo as Halloween approaches.

DarkWriter223

Registered
Reaction score
It's going to be hard to balance off school while I am doing NaNoWriMo. Ouch! I hope I can finish on time.

delb0y

Registered
Reaction score
Didn't think I'd get time to make a start today, but I did. I had no outlines, no plans, no characters, beyond just the germ of an idea, but have managed 1300 words so far (still got the evening to go!) and I'm really happy so far.

Derek

Reactions: Hannah_Deava