A Life of Crime and Chocolate

Pherales

Registered
Reaction score
Don't mind me, I'm just gonna slide into this corner and pretend like I've been here my entire life.

Does sharing chocolate count if it's in cake form?

Cassiopeia

Otherwise Occupied
Registered
Reaction score
Star to the right and straight on till morning.
Every now and then I pop in here to say howdy and talk about this and that. I've been hesitant to say how my writing is going because well...for a long time it wasn't. At All. But, I've been working for writing/editing on a consistent basis for 5 weeks now. Mainly editing. I was so scared to try and do it and I'm not sure why but it feels right.

So that's all. :)

cmhbob

Did...did I do that?
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.bobmuellerwriter.com
But, I've been working for writing/editing on a consistent basis for 5 weeks now.
That's awesome.

I'm about 2 months away from an entire year of weekly blog posts. They're mostly nothing, like just summaries of what's been happening the last week. But it's been consistent, which is huge. Consistent production is always a good thing, right?

Reactions: Cassiopeia

Cassiopeia

Otherwise Occupied
Registered
Reaction score
Star to the right and straight on till morning.
That's awesome.

I'm about 2 months away from an entire year of weekly blog posts. They're mostly nothing, like just summaries of what's been happening the last week. But it's been consistent, which is huge. Consistent production is always a good thing, right?
That's incredible! And I agree that your consistent progress is a very good thing! Have you looked back to the first post to see your improvement as a writer/blogger? I bet you'll be surprised at how well you've done!

Reactions: cmhbob

Trying To Be Good

Registered
Reaction score
After reading the section meant to clear up what a triller and suspense is, I'm not entirely sure what is what. I have stories that might be political trillers, but not enough shooting and action. One link or quote says suspense is "fighting for your life" and the other says "not a lot of action, but lots of danger".

And also, can mystery be just who a person is, what they are up too, if they are evil/good/complicated, and if the various characters can trust each other?