February 2012 Blog Chain

Domoviye

Busy, busy, busy
Registered
Reaction score
It's fine by me pyrosama. Mine will be ready in a few hours, so if you're a little ahead of me I don't think it will matter.

orion_mk3

Ne Cede Malis
Registered
Reaction score
Nothing better than when people post without having to be reminded :) pyrosama, fire when ready.

AFord

You know U R a book lover when ...
Registered
Reaction score
Website
af12.webs.com
Rainy Days leads 3-2-2-1. I would have thought it was more of an April thing, but whatever. Do speak up as the prompt will have to be decided Friday at the latest.

It's fully understandable that "Rainy Days" seems more appropriate for April, but it does have a nice ring to it, so I'm in.

julzperri

Caffeine & trying not to scream.
Registered
Reaction score
Oh the wet noodle... yes use that.

*grins in evil expectations*:evil

No I don't like it I swear!

orion_mk3

Ne Cede Malis
Registered
Reaction score

orion_mk3

Ne Cede Malis
Registered
Reaction score
in_one is out of time, but since we're at the bottom of the queue it doesn't really matter.

Good job everyone! We managed to squeeze all our bloggers in with February to spare. Please remember to comment on all our posts and the March thread will go live for signups shortly.

areteus

Registered
Reaction score
Yay! I am already writing my post in my head... can I go relatively early? As mine has relevance to stuff that happened this week :)

orion_mk3

Ne Cede Malis
Registered
Reaction score
Yay! I am already writing my post in my head... can I go relatively early? As mine has relevance to stuff that happened this week :)
Sure. You want to be first? I'm usually first, and while it means lots of nice comments the pressure can be king of high (especially when I whine about vacations and car wrecks when people later post searing tales of personal tragedy and transformation) :D

Ralph Pines

Registered
Reaction score
Website
ralfast.wordpress.com
in_one is out of time, but since we're at the bottom of the queue it doesn't really matter.

Good job everyone! We managed to squeeze all our bloggers in with February to spare. Please remember to comment on all our posts and the March thread will go live for signups shortly.

Good. A link to the new thread would be nice. I didn't find it in the thread section.

orion_mk3

Ne Cede Malis
Registered
Reaction score
Nissie, I just noticed that your site is giving a 404 for your entry. That's probably going to affect the number of comments you get :(