The Traitors

cat_named_easter

Registered
Reaction score
Hey, anyone watching/watched The Traitors! I'm slightly obsessed! I've watched the UK, US, and Australia versions within the space of six weeks and am loving the whole concept.

Netz

Freshly caught writing bug lives!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
The view from my stained glass window suggests by
I watched the UK one just before Christmas (binge-watched over a few days - totally addictive!), then watched the US one on the BBC i-Player last week (didn't know any of the reality TV stars, but Kate was hysterical with
her failed attempts to get banished!
:LOL: ). I hope the BBC manage to get the rights to show the Australian one at some point.

• Love
Reactions: cat_named_easter

cat_named_easter

Registered
Reaction score
I watched the UK one just before Christmas (binge-watched over a few days - totally addictive!), then watched the US one on the BBC i-Player last week (didn't know any of the reality TV stars, but Kate was hysterical with
her failed attempts to get banished!
:LOL: ). I hope the BBC manage to get the rights to show the Australian one at some point.
I know! I really hope the BBC gets it too. I've actually started a podcast about it all called The Traidar (coined by an Aussie contestant) and I talked about this very possibility on a previous episode! BTW also looking for podcast guests if it's something you're interested in!