• We’re running on a new server at a new host with a new forum software called XenForo. Some things are different. Some things may not work as expected. I am working on it as fast as I can. Please be patient. Please read this post.
  • I'm going to be working on the forums for a while. Things may be wonky. I may turn the forums off without notice. Consider this a bit of a public beta test as we figure out the new software and make adjustments. But you've been much missed, and we can't wait to see you again!
  • Guest:

Welcome To Share Your Work (SYW)

• Please read this entire announcement.
    • Read the stickies in SYW Start Here and the stickies in sub-forums where you post.
    • Remember that Respect your Fellow Writer (RYFW) always applies.

Starting New Threads in SYW

You need 50 posts before you can start a new thread in Share Your Work

Read the Stickies

Read the SYW general stickies here and in the SYW sub-forums where you post, especially in Query Letter Hell SYW.

See especially the Share Your Work Guidlines and Before Posting In SYW and Some Advice for Poster New to Share Your Work.

Warn Readers of Adult Content or Sensitive Content In the Thread Title

If your excerpt is not suitable for everyone (that is, at least PG or PG-13), contains adult content or language, place a warning in the thread title. Potential issues include:

• Strong language (profanity)
    • Strong (or explicit) sexuality
    • [Extreme] violence
    • Mature themes or subject matters

Access to Erotica SYW

Keep in mind that threads in Erotica SYW contain adult content by default, and you need to provide a statement via Conversation to MacAllister or AW Admin that you are an adult in order to receive access.

Main Share Your Work Board - Start Here

Forum guidelines and info. Post material for critique in the genre sub-forums below.

editing_for_authors
Editing for authors: because every writer needs a good editor.

There are no threads in this forum.