Status
Not open for further replies.

aruna

On a wing and a prayer
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.sharonmaas.co.uk
A friend of mine who is a published novelist and editor of short story anthologies and tutor at writer retreats is looking for a housemate for the summer months.

Here's the mail she sent, if you know anyone suitable or are interested yourself, please let me know! She's a great person, kind of bohemian. I think it would have to be for the whole three month period, though.

I live in a modern spacious flat with wood floors throughout and new kitchen and bathroom areas, a decked patio outside. Very near Willesden tube and overland station, a minute form Harlesden High Street. I need a flat mate for the three summer months, late May early June till end of August 2008. The room is £600pcm including council tax. It’s a large room with en suit shower and loo. Very private and quiet. I am looking for a non-smoker who works regular office hours, preferably a single person in their 30’s or older. Easy going and considerate around communal living spaces.

Perks

delicate #!&@*#! flower
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jamie-mason.com
I'll be right over. God, that sounds like fun. Except I'm not single. Maybe I could be - just for the summer.

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
A friend of mine who is a published novelist and editor of short story anthologies and tutor at writer retreats is looking for a housemate for the summer months.

Here's the mail she sent, if you know anyone suitable or are interested yourself, please let me know! She's a great person, kind of bohemian. I think it would have to be for the whole three month period, though.
Well if she were living in the Netherlands or Ireland then I'd be the perfect candidate since I'm going back to live in Europe soon. I'm actually looking for this same arrangement but in the two countries I listed.

Old Hack

Such a nasty woman
Super Moderator
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Oh, Aruna, what a temptation.

When I was 22 I bought my first ever flat of my own, at the Harlesden end of Willesden High Street. It wasn't the best area of London but it was by no means the worst, and I was very happy there for a couple of years. I don't think my children would like it if I left them alone for three months, though. Never mind.

Appalachian Writer

Somewhere in the hills....
Registered
Reaction score
Would that it were that I could take your friend up on this. Alas, time, money, responsibilities, etc. all come together to squash the idea. Good luck in finding someone. I will be envious.

Status
Not open for further replies.