my lovely avatar is beautificious

davids

Banned
Reaction score
I am having my avatar put back the way I want it-please do not change it again-i am not joking!

davids

Banned
Reaction score
tumble rumpler! will you miss me perks-i hope so! love Dave

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Davids, I miss you even when we have you, 'cause you're not 100% mine.

whew i feel better now about the self bannination i know might have ended right here at the start-just a passing glance-just a sweet romance and we might have gone on our way empty farte-er-tarte-er hearted-yah that's it hearted!!!

Cranky

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Don't worry, dave. I still loves ya.

Only now it won't have any species limitations! :)

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Flurple Bumbler is evil and I am leaving-goodbye forever and twenty-five seconds-wow I think i am flauncipating!!!

davids

Banned
Reaction score

no i refuse to read and write in proper angyoulish-goodbye forever!!!

damn how serious can you get-alright alright i take my flounce back-but i already read it and if you keep this up i will invent many more silly names for you!!!

i admit to getting softicated in my elderly sphere of hard abs and me brilliant rather rich mind-oh and the ferrari-must not forget the ferrari right?

plus you did not have to tormenitcate me by changing my avatar back even though a certain lady had reason to believe that now our avs are the same we are forever cornuctipated-which i would not mind eggcept-well-um-er-she is beautiful but kind of married-hell i am kind of married-forget previous aspercatory disimbibulations! what the hell's for dinner Marje?

oh and you are not a victim you are a disamurite so there-as Kurt so correctly said patooeey-but he could spellicate better'n me!!!!

Last edited:

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Dave, what happened?

I thought you were back to being a lobster?

Rolling Thunder

Registered
Reaction score
Feel free to return to our favorite butter dipped crustacean any time you like, Davids. Especially for Silly Friday. :D

Cranky

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
no i refuse to read and write in proper angyoulish-goodbye forever!!!

damn how serious can you get-alright alright i take my flounce back-but i already read it and if you keep this up i will invent many more silly names for you!!!

i admit to getting softicated in my elderly sphere of hard abs and me brilliant rather rich mind-oh and the ferrari-must not forget the ferrari right?

plus you did not have to tormenitcate me by changing my avatar back even though a certain lady had reason to believe that now our avs are the same we are forever cornuctipated-which i would not mind eggcept-well-um-er-she is beautiful but kind of married-hell i am kind of arried-forget previous aspercatory disimbibulations! what the hell's for dinner Marje?

oh and you are not a victim you are a disamurite so there-as Kurt so correctly said patooeey-but he could spellicate better'n me!!!!

Honey, I am uglier than hell, but if I am beautiful in your eyes, all to the better. :D

I look kinda cute all fluffy like this, though.

davids

Banned
Reaction score
I feel free to plasticate your name-but hell if I change it back or she does-you know the one that wants me sans pants-well then I won't not belong like the rest of you-damn it Stimple Biimble you have confronted me with a pantastical fragmentation here!

czjaba

dreaming of the day...
Registered
Reaction score
Silly Friday would be even sillier - specially with Davids fuzzy-avies :D

Kinda miss the lobster, though. But, now you all look like a bunch of teletubbies got in a fight with a bunch of trolls. :poke:

Cranky

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I feel free to plasticate your name-but hell if I change it back or she does-you know the one that wants me sans pants-well then I won't not belong like the rest of you-damn it Stimple Biimble you have confronted me with a pantastical fragmentation here!

It's all good, dave. Just change back in time for Silly Friday, then.

Our love is a chaste one. That's what I tell the hubby, anyway. *wink*

davids

Banned
Reaction score
It's all good, dave. Just change back in time for Silly Friday, then.

Our love is a chaste one. That's what I tell the hubby, anyway. *wink*

Wink wink-nod's as good as a wink to blind man-say no more-say no more!!!! the avatar will be back by tomorrow but with the fuzzies it might be just that much more sillificated don't cha thinkpate? I do on occasion-thinkipate but it hurts me hayd bone!!!

Jongfan

Insane, in a good way
Registered
Reaction score
David, DUDE.. I don't know how long I can look at you while you resemble
and explosion at the colored condom factory.. fuzzy and cuddly.. what will the ladies at Pinkys think??