PDA

View Full Version : Beta Reader Sought

Eckolake
04-15-2008, 11:51 PM
The Complete Buyers Guide to God may be far from complete (about 20,000 words so far) but it has good intentions. It's based on the premise that people often exercise due diligence in their choice of a car or house or digital camera but, when it comes to a religious affiliation, they stick with whatever they inherited or jump to another denomination that offers the catchiest worship music.

I firmly believe in freedom of or from religion but also admire the educated consumer. So I suggest they learn some new terms like spinister and glossolalia, take a fresh look at the Ten Commandments as well as the Non Commandments, complete some fun and revealing homework assignments and make an informed decision.

If you'd like to review all or part of what I have to date, I'd appreciate your thoughts and accept your criticisms. What doesn't kill this project can only make it better.

Please contact me if you're interested.

Little Earthquake
04-16-2008, 12:01 AM
This sounds brilliant. I'd love to read for you. Email me at lilerthkwake [at] yahoo [dot] com.

Autodidact
04-18-2008, 01:56 AM
I'll take a peek. PM me.

veinglory
06-16-2008, 11:26 PM
I'm up for it if you haven't already found someone.

Sarpedon
06-16-2008, 11:31 PM
I'm willing to try a chapter or two. And if they are good, maybe the whole thing.

And I know what all those words mean.