It's time to play Spam the Spammers!

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
[FONT=Tahoma,Helvetica,Sans-Serif]Received today:

Hello,[/FONT]

[FONT=Tahoma,Helvetica,Sans-Serif]How are you..?my name is Cole Bent,i live here in UK.I am interested in the purchase of this horse trailer for my wife as a special gift for her on our wedding anniversary....before we proceed,i would be very glad if you could provide desirable answers to these questions below.[/FONT]

[FONT=Tahoma,Helvetica,Sans-Serif](1)Where is the present location of the horse trailer ?[/FONT]

[FONT=Tahoma,Helvetica,Sans-Serif](2)what is the offline asking price ?[/FONT]

[FONT=Tahoma,Helvetica,Sans-Serif](3)What is the last price ?[/FONT]

[FONT=Tahoma,Helvetica,Sans-Serif](4) What is the condition of the horse trailer?[/FONT]

[FONT=Tahoma,Helvetica,Sans-Serif](5)The health situation of the horse trailer?[/FONT]

[FONT=Tahoma,Helvetica,Sans-Serif](6)Do you have a shipper or can i use my shipper from your country ?[/FONT]

[FONT=Tahoma,Helvetica,Sans-Serif](7) Are you a dealer ? and do you provide credit facility ?[/FONT]

[FONT=Tahoma,Helvetica,Sans-Serif]In respect of the above questions,am looking forward to your mail,also i must tell you i would be paying you upfront if your price is consider suitable to me and also it is important i must tell you that i will be paying you with check which could possibly be in excess in order to make payment available for the shipping via my shipping agent, other item to pay for in regards of the wedding anniversary which comes up forth week of June. kindly send me the breakdown and also your details such as Full name , address and phone number for the payment.i will be expecting to read from you as soon as possible because of my chain of schedule.[/FONT]

[FONT=Tahoma,Helvetica,Sans-Serif]Regards,[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma,Helvetica,Sans-Serif]Cole Bent

Replied:

[/FONT]
Dear Cole.
The horse trailer is in good health but will require special hipment by boat. Please send an advance and I will make arraignments for you. I can not offer you an offline price as I am currently online. I'm sure your wife will enjoy a transportation device designed for livestock as a symbol of your undying love for her.

Now, while I'm sure I could of had much more fun with this, a box of tea says I'll get a reply and will be able to waste this guys time, thus reducing the amount of time he can spend asking about the health of other horse trailers for sale.

ROFL

And yes, I made those spelling errors on purpose...

talps

It's all happening...
Registered
Reaction score
Like I always say about unhealthy horse trailers...

Wait, what?!

:ROFL:

benbradley

It's a doggy dog world
Registered
Reaction score
If you run out of ideas, or just want to see what some others have done in this area, you can google for:

Church of the painted breast

It's okay to go there, really, because all the breasts, painted and not, are (well, dissapointingly enough for me) male. It's a classic in The Art of Scamming The Scammer.

Oh, and there's another story, about selling a laptop computer, I think it was called the P-P-P-Powerbook. I recall that being a longish story, but well written and chock-filled with drama. A+++, Would Recommend Reading Again!

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Why yes, I do have a cat carrier. It has never carried cats, so it has much value for you. Please send a certificate of authenticity that was not printed on a home computer for the bonds and I will gladly make the trade. Also, I have some sick relatives near you. If I send you some check, you would deliver cash to them tomorrow, yes?

Haha, there's a great one somewhere of a horse person who strung a spammer along for weeks.

Sadly, no reply yet. I may have lost him, but you never know with these busy spammers.... they lay low a few days and then *boom*

Cheers,
Christina, Proud owner of the Healthy Horse Trailer (TM)

RumpleTumbler

Loves Joni Mitchell
Registered
Reaction score
You've now confirmed your email address is a good one in spam land.

Expect an increase.

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
It's worth it!
Besides, this spammer came off a ad page, not a list... Regardless, I can take w/e they dish out and my spam filter misses.
:)

Soccer Mom

Crypto-fascist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Tooo funny! Glad your trailer has a negative Coggins! :ROFL: (horse joke)