Tomorrow

JennaGlatzer

wishes you happiness
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jennaglatzer.com
Sorry, folks, no decisions yet. I am assured the list will be finalized tomorrow. (April 2nd.)

Mr Underhill

Writer,Burglar,Adventurer
Registered
Reaction score
A-ha! But, since it's still April 1st, this must be a prank, and therefore the finalists will be announced tonight. In fact, perhaps they've already been announced, and we merely have to find the right thread...

sgtsdaughter

Nearing the end of an era
Registered
Reaction score
stuck between Wonder Woman and Lady Columbia
Mr Underhill said:
A-ha! But, since it's still April 1st, this must be a prank, and therefore the finalists will be announced tonight. In fact, perhaps they've already been announced, and we merely have to find the right thread...

i'm with mr. underhill. there were too many today to make me believe again. i think that a golden goose might have to deliver the news for my doubtful eyes to take truth in it. but then again, if i had a golden goose then i could move to tahiti, buy my own press, put pa out of business, and make us all wealthy (well at least well published) authors.

hdrusa

Registered
Reaction score
It must be an April's Fools Prank, Mr Underhill. Let's find the right thread.....the one that says, unequivocablly, that these are the ten finalists. Where's that list? lol

We're going to go another whole day? The torture.......

CACTUSWENDY

An old, sappy, and happy one.
Kind Benefactor
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
:popcorn: Either way...Hurray...it is coming to an end....I'm out of popcorn and running low on soda. I have all my 'congrats' cards ready to go. Balloons all gassed up...and noise makers all primed. (only been to this site about 5,000,000 times today. :banana:

Hermit

Registered
Reaction score
No need to apologize! When you think about it, it sends a message of how serious the judges are taking all this. I'm glad to know they are really working hard at making the decisions rather than picking ten names out of a hat and announcing them an hour after the auditions ended.:)

Patience is a virtue!

JennaGlatzer

wishes you happiness
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jennaglatzer.com
Ha! Sorry, not an April Fool's joke. Yes, the judges are taking this very seriously. Bring them Gatorade... we've gotta keep their energy up so they can finish the bloodshed (er... decisions) today!

dragonjax

I write stuff and break boards.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jackiekessler.com
Thanks to all the judges!

:Coffee: Morning, judges! I wanted to chime in with my thanks; this couldn't have been an easy desicion (unless, er, Jenna wasn't kidding about the 308 pieces of paper and a dartboard...). Looking forward to seeing the results!

Alphabet

Aspiring Inspirer
Registered
Reaction score
sgtsdaughter said:
I think that a golden goose might have to deliver the news for my doubtful eyes to take truth in it.

But Jenna Glatzer is a golden goose. And a lot more, of course.

aquarianstar

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.poetrypoem.com
wow, this is drivin' me insane... I am checking back like every two seconds, so if I don't make it Jenna, i'll just blame my mile long telephone bill on u... buuuut... if I do (ahem, cough, wink) i guess i could forget about it.... (winking furiously here....) ;) ;) :Thumbs:

SRHowen

Erotica is not a four letter word!
Registered
Reaction score
Eeee, I work a long day today, was 12 hrs shortened to 10, but still, I won't be home till after 8 pm tonight. Unless they announce the winners in the next hour and a half I won't know until tonight.

wills

Registered
Reaction score
The title of this thread is a little misleading, every time I log in my expectations are dampened.

Here's a thing. I'm away from early tomorrow for a week, quite possibly won't be able to log in until next Saturday evening. The next few hours are crucial.

Think I'd best check every five minutes, just to make sure.

wills

PS. For those who asked, the back responded to manipulation, I'm once more able to walk upright, I no longer resemble a primate - well not in every way - and I'm able to work at the computer for more than five minutes at a stretch. Off to Ireland tomorrow to prepare for an Arts Festival in September as part of the Cork European City of Culture festivities.

If anyone is interested, here is a link www.breadmatters.org

Susie

Thanks, special friend for my avi!
Registered
Reaction score
Hi, Jenna & all,

Much good luck to everyone who entered, and thanks much to Jenna and the judges who are working so hard on it. We sure appreciate it!

Warm regards, Susie:)

Last edited:

aquarianstar

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.poetrypoem.com
hey wills, you're goin to Ireland soon... I live there so you know it's gotta be a great country, hehehehehe.... have a good time anyway!

ok.... where r results?? where???

by the way thanks to Jenna and the judges from me too, it's all appreciated ya know! :tongue

good luck all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poppy

Me, myself and I don't know
Registered
Reaction score
All hail Jenna, the judges, the vote counter, the prize contributors, the participants and anyone else who is a part of this that I forgot to mention.

:Hail: :Hail: :Hail: :Hail: :Hail:

SueB

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.writeinmaine.com
poppyhullings said:
All hail Jenna, the judges, the vote counter, the prize contributors, the participants and anyone else who is a part of this that I forgot to mention.

:Hail: :Hail: :Hail: :Hail: :Hail:

"If tomorrow never comes........." Isn't that somewhere in a country western song???????
Well, it looks like we're coming down the wire here. I would like to add my thank yous to our golden child Jenna, our exhausted judges, our frazzled writers, and all our generous prize contributors. Hope this is a good day for all!

SueB

KTC

Stand in the Place Where You Live
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
I have visions of Shirley MacLaine screaming, "Give my daughter her medicine!"

Gothred

Urk?

Apologies for sounding odd, but what day is it now? How many hours are you behind the UK, roughly? Is it Saturday 2nd April there yet? It's tea time here (half five).

Once I post this I will hopefully be able to see the equivelent time in the top left hand of my post, I think.

Birol

Around and About
Registered
Reaction score
As I type this, it is 10:47 AM in Chicago. In New York it is 11:47 AM. In Los Angeles, 8:47 AM.

You can check the time of this post on your system to help guage the time difference.

BlakeOvard

duck, duck, GOOSE!
Registered
Reaction score
Now based in Texas, living the western life.
Website
www.blakeovard.com
JennaGlatzer said:
Ha! Sorry, not an April Fool's joke. Yes, the judges are taking this very seriously. Bring them Gatorade... we've gotta keep their energy up so they can finish the bloodshed (er... decisions) today!

Ok, so you said tomorrow, and in the post you clrified that it would be April 2nd. whew! (today is the 2nd, right?) At least that keeps people from perpetually saying it will be tomorrow, and then the next day it will be tomorrow, and the next...

Is there a ballpark figure on what time it will be announced? Afternoon, evening, deep dark night? :popcorn: