Status
Not open for further replies.

Tburger

Wahoowa
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tcmccarthy.com
Does anyone know of online websites that list sci-fi writers clubs, workshops, etc., by state? I live in small-town South Carolina and there isn't much here...

Pthom

Word butcher
Registered
Reaction score
Tom: Your question ceased to be stupid the instant you asked it. (Only unasked questions are stupid--or silly or whatever.)

I don't know of any site that lists SF writing clubs, but just googling writing workshops should produce a gazillion hits.

Saanen

Registered
Reaction score
I wish I could help you--I'm having the same problem since I moved back to East Tennessee. There's a sort of writer's group here, but it's open to anyone and I've heard the meetings are just BS sessions. If you lived closer to me, I'd suggest we start our own group. :)

kct webber

Squirrel, Sekrit type, 1 ea.
Registered
Reaction score
I wish I could help you--I'm having the same problem since I moved back to East Tennessee. There's a sort of writer's group here, but it's open to anyone and I've heard the meetings are just BS sessions. If you lived closer to me, I'd suggest we start our own group. :)

It seems that this is a problem all over TN, no? I live right outside of Clarksville and can't find a group to save my life.

OP: I'm sorry that I don't have much of a suggestion for you, as I'm having the same problem where I live. Maybe starting your own group is the answer, providing the above links don't help.

Status
Not open for further replies.