Yankee Vs Red Sox

Yankees or Sox

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Anthony Matias

Registered
Reaction score
I've got rep point bets on the line against the Red Sox and I genuinely hate the Yankees.

Can't vote for either. :D

AmyDoodle

I'm a Bajaffe!
Registered
Reaction score
2nd star to the right and 10 miles west of Sugar T
Website
www.mindovermullis.blogspot.com
I live smack in the middle of RedMud South Carolina and I've been a Yankees fan since I was four (which was not recently).

That said, the team will be at its best when Steinbrenner is just a name on a moss-covered chunk of granite in the outfield.

Just sayin'.

Last edited:

Foinah

Smoking Monkey Smart Arse
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.foinahjameson.com
Ummm, the RED SOX!!!!! So they lost last night...so what? Still working out the kinks of what great player to use from the RED SOX bench. Today is another day...another game.

Yankers are poopy heads.

paprikapink

Bored fanatic
Registered
Reaction score
Website
paprikapink2.blogspot.com
I inherited the Yankees by marriage. My kids are third generation Yankee fans. Their grandad stood at (or snuck through) the fence at Yankee stadium to watch Lou Gehrig (his all time favorite until Derek Jeter.) Go Yanks!

donroc

Historicals and Horror rule
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.donaldmichaelplatt.com
Difficult choice. Aside from Joe DiMaggio and Bobby Brown, who came from my home city, my high school gave them Mark Koenig and Dutch Reuther for the 1927 Murderers Row team, Frankie Crosetti in the 1930s, and Jerry Coleman in the 1940s-early 50s.

Yet, the Sox had the great Californian, Ted Williams, another Dom DiMaggio, and Cal's Jackie Jenson.

Guess it's a wash.

aka eraser

Fish Whisperer
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.frankbaron.com
I'm old. The first team I rooted for was the Milwaukee Braves - a team that featured Hank Aaron, Eddie Matthews, Joe Adcock, Warren Spahn and a host of other fine players.

Being Canadian (and since the Milwaukee franchise moved anyway) it was easy to switch allegiance to the Montreal Expos when they came into being.

Now I root for the Jays. My fall-back teams were always the Cardinals in the National and the Red Sox in the American.

Never the Yankees.

Never, ever, the Yankees.

And now that Boston has won a couple and their payroll is in the stratosphere too - I'm not really fond of them either.

Go AnybodybuttheYanksandBosox!

Maryn

Baaa!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Red Sox. The Yankees have some great players, but having the biggest checkbook does that. Plus Jason Giambi just rubs me wrong in a big way. (Jeter's okay, though. Loved him on SNL a few years back.) And what kind of team tells grown men how they can wear their hair or whether facial hair is allowed? Someone's got control issues...

Maryn, Jacoby Ellsbury fan, Manny hair-watcher

WerenCole

Funny what? Do I amuse you?
Registered
Reaction score
They don't call me Bernie Carbo for nothing. . .