Your posts = a novel?

DWSTXS

Mr Mojo Risin...
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.pbase.com
Add up all your posts, and then decide upon an average word count per post. Then multiply.
Have you written a 'novel' worth of posts?

If so, you might want to think about that the next time sit down to write on your WIP and find yourself lurking and looking for a subject to post upon.

But hey, I'm not trying to crash your party and rain on your parade. Sometimes we have to take a break, you know?

Meerkat

Claims the loan was a gift
Registered
Reaction score
"site, place, position" --Roget's Thesaurus
I hope you enjoy my enclosed manuscript, Waiting for Haggis. It represents my nearly daily effort since joining--I mean since starting this novel--in November 2006. It has already been favorably reppe--I mean reviewed--numerous times by famous authors. But I don't know their real names.

Hopefully yours,
etc. etc.

Maryn

At Sea
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I think "Ray's House of Love Party" is an excellent title, unlikely to be changed by Bantam.

Maryn, who writes short

dolores haze

international guttersnipe
Registered
Reaction score
It's not the number of my posts that disturbs me - it's the content. When I think of the amount of people I've shot at, vomited on, insulted, and tortured on this here board - I'm a little horrified at the genre my post/novel would be.

JoNightshade

has finally arrived
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.ramseyhootman.com
Add up all your posts, and then decide upon an average word count per post. Then multiply.
Have you written a 'novel' worth of posts?

If so, you might want to think about that the next time sit down to write on your WIP and find yourself lurking and looking for a subject to post upon.

But hey, I'm not trying to crash your party and rain on your parade. Sometimes we have to take a break, you know?

Thanks a LOT, DWSTXS!

::Jo rolls up into a little ball of misery, sticks thumb in mouth, and begins to moan::

WerenCole

Funny what? Do I amuse you?
Registered
Reaction score
Well, get off the Haggis fan club and get with a real man. I mean, really.

BenPanced

THE BLUEBERRY QUEEN OF HADES (he/him)
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Yes. I'm sure somebody out there PublishAmerica is willing to give 450 pages of non sequiturs such as i liek choklit meelk or spreenkl sprinkel, liddl bar!/whud i wundr iz a kat! a 50,000-copy first print run.