I am an Uncle.

WerenCole

Funny what? Do I amuse you?
Registered
Reaction score
At approximately 11:40 pm on this April 8th, 2008 Quinton James was born.

I am not sure how much he weighs or how my sister is doing yet, but that information is coming soon. He was a week overdue, so it is about time that little bugger popped out. I forgot to buy the cigars, but I think my brother in law is on that.

Now I have to go work in their restaurant for the rest of the week so they can spend some time with the newest member of the family. Kira seems quite excited by all of this. . .

More information forthcoming. . .

JoNightshade

has finally arrived
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.ramseyhootman.com
Yay! How exciting!!! Congratulations for you and the happy parents. I like the name they chose, too.

Any chance of pics? :)

WerenCole

Registered
Reaction score
Pics are coming later. . . they are at the hospital still, they told me not to come quite yet. I won't be able to get there tomorrow either so I will probably have to wait until they bring him home.

The name is because my brother in law is a fourth, so Quinn is the fifth. . . James is my father's name.

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
The name is because my brother in law is a fourth, so Quinn is the fifth. . . James is my father's name.
My family includes the surnames of our fathers and middle names of our mothers when we've named our children. My son has his grandfathers middle name.

reigningcatsndogs

Too sad for words.
Registered
Reaction score
Missing Writer??? May flights of angels carry you
Congratulations!!!!

16631.jpg

WerenCole

Registered
Reaction score
They did not want to name him Luther the Fifth. . . so he became Quinn. . . meaning, the fifth. Spooky, he does have two other names, the last name of my brother in law (of course) and his maternal grandmother's maiden name (yes, he has four names) but I do not want to post his full name on the internet, ya know? I tend not to use my full name on the internet if I can avoid it. That is why I am Weren Cole on this board, not Dan *********. . .

(Weren has also been my internet alias since the days of AOL beta, so we are kinda tight, you know what I'm sayin?)

Susie

Thanks, special friend for my avi!
Registered
Reaction score
Roses are red
Violets are super.
Congrats Weren and family
That's uber duper! :D

Very happy for you uncle! :hooray: !

Sarita

carpe noctem
Registered
Reaction score
Congrats Weren!!! Give Quinn smooches for me. I'm sure you'll be an awesome uncle :)

DWSTXS

Mr Mojo Risin...
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.pbase.com
They did not want to name him Luther the Fifth. . . so he became Quinn. . . meaning, the fifth. Spooky, he does have two other names, the last name of my brother in law (of course) and his maternal grandmother's maiden name (yes, he has four names) but I do not want to post his full name on the internet, ya know? I tend not to use my full name on the internet if I can avoid it. That is why I am Weren Cole on this board, not Dan *********. . .

(Weren has also been my internet alias since the days of AOL beta, so we are kinda tight, you know what I'm sayin?)

Congratulations!

and, your name is Dan Brown? (the author?) LOL

WerenCole

Registered
Reaction score
Congratulations!

and, your name is Dan Brown? (the author?) LOL

This is why I do not give out my last name. . . really. Like Brown is my real last name anyway, you know that is an pseudonym.

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Congrats to you and your family, WC.

Perks

delicate #!&@*#! flower
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jamie-mason.com
Congratulations, WerenCole! Sounds like you're being a big help. That's really good karma points at a time like this.