Status
Not open for further replies.

JennaGlatzer

wishes you happiness
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jennaglatzer.com
So irresistible I had to post it twice... way to go, Spike-alike!

PMA PLACES LIAM JACKSON’S OFFSPRING WITH THOMAS DUNNE BOOKS/ST. MARTIN’S PRESS

Peter Miller, President of PMA Literary & Film Management, Inc., and Kelly Skillen proudly announce the sale of North American rights to Offspring, the first book in a proposed six-book series, by Liam Jackson, to John Parsley of Thomas Dunne Books/St. Martin’s Press in a nice deal. PMA manages audio, foreign, and film rights to this title.

The first in a proposed six-book series, Offspring tells the story of a Universe in dire peril, in which a rebellious Usurper has emerged to challenge the Creator for Supremacy. With Heaven under siege, this latter day Lucifer leads the Fallen against the Host-- earthbound angels who protect and serve all creation. As a chilling array of demons, giants, monsters and shape-shifters gain unfettered access to the plane of humanity, it becomes apparent that only the Offspring, descendants of long-ago trysts between angels and men, can reverse the impending doom.

A group of unlikely heroes led by young Sam Connor, and assisted by a down-on-her-luck newspaper reporter, a determined wife, and a benevolent, disembodied voice, embark on a quest to unravel the mystery of their inheritance, harness their inner-power, and prevent the demons from inflicting their jealous rage on mankind’s most innocent members—children.

Liam Jackson is a twenty year veteran of the Criminal Justice System, having served as a narcotics officer, tactical team operator, Chief of Police and, most recently, Deputy Program Manager for Federal WMD mitigation and countermeasures initiative.

Sher2

Auroraless ExPAtriate
Registered
Reaction score
Website
freewebs.com
JennaGlatzer said:
So irresistible I had to post it twice... way to go, Spike-alike!

PMA PLACES LIAM JACKSON’S OFFSPRING WITH THOMAS DUNNE BOOKS/ST. MARTIN’S PRESS
Wow! Congratulations, Liam! :Thumbs:

JennaGlatzer

wishes you happiness
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jennaglatzer.com
Shush! No! It just means I got this ridiculously cool news and couldn't bear to wait to post it.

Okay, okay, I'll go back to work now. Someone have an extra glass of ginger ale for me during the toast to Liam!

CACTUSWENDY

An old, sappy, and happy one.
Kind Benefactor
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
:Hail: :Hail: :Hail: :Hail: :Hail: :Hail: CONGRATS OH MIGHTY ONE......(I guess now I have to pay for your signature...huh?)

Liam Jackson

Heathen Horde Elder
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Thank you all! Just have to say, I finished the second draft just about the time I found AW. Thanks to this site, I found enough tips, information and "wise counsel" that I went back for another long look at the series. All at observation, inspiration, and perspiration resulted in a multibook deal. So, thanks Jenna. And a special thanks to the Cletus folk and the Incorrigibles.

Status
Not open for further replies.