The "All-New" 10-word Post...

Rob-rite

A wanderer returning...
Registered
Reaction score
Website
robsweeney-singer.tumblr.com
The day was scorching. The aroma of lemon-groves drifted across the air. Harry wiped his brow with a handkerchief as he gazed down upon the turquoise Mediterranean from the

MacAllister

'Twas but a dream of thee
Staff member
Boss Mare
Administrator
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
VPX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
macallisterstone.com
The day was scorching. The aroma of lemon-groves drifted across the air. Harry wiped his brow with a handkerchief as he gazed down upon the turquoise Mediterranean from the tree he was sitting in. A bee buzzed past his left hand, which clutched the empty gun. The last shot

:D

Mr Underhill

Writer,Burglar,Adventurer
Registered
Reaction score
The day was scorching. The aroma of lemon-groves drifted across the air. Harry wiped his brow with a handkerchief as he gazed down upon the turquoise Mediterranean from the tree he was sitting in. A bee buzzed past his left hand, which clutched the empty gun. The last shot had missed. He had given away his position without taking

jdkiggins

Troubled-Talks with animals.
Registered
Reaction score
The "Dead Zone" in PA. (The state.) All lit up and
Website
home.comcast.net
The day was scorching. The aroma of lemon-groves drifted across the air. Harry wiped his brow with a handkerchief as he gazed down upon the turquoise Mediterranean from the tree he was sitting in. A bee buzzed past his left hand, which clutched the empty gun. The last shot had missed. He had given away his position without taking a shot. “Damn bee!” he yelled tumbling to the ground.

wurdwise

Banned
Reaction score
The day was scorching. The aroma of lemon-groves drifted across the air. Harry wiped his brow with a handkerchief as he gazed down upon the turquoise Mediterranean from the tree he was sitting in. A bee buzzed past his left hand, which clutched the empty gun. The last shot had missed. He had given away his position without taking a shot. “Damn bee!” he yelled tumbling to the ground. Laying wounded, he howled to the wind. Once standing, he ran for cover. Miguel had it out for him, this

FreeSlave786

Registered
Reaction score
The day was scorching. The aroma of lemon-groves drifted across the air. Harry wiped his brow with a handkerchief as he gazed down upon the turquoise Mediterranean from the tree he was sitting in. A bee buzzed past his left hand, which clutched the empty gun. The last shot had missed. He had given away his position without taking a shot. “Damn bee!” he yelled tumbling to the ground. Laying wounded, he howled to the wind. Once standing, he ran for cover. Miguel had it out for him, this had been his last chance. He had to decide what

Patricia

California Dreaming
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
The day was scorching. The aroma of lemon-groves drifted across the air. Harry wiped his brow with a handkerchief as he gazed down upon the turquoise Mediterranean from the tree he was sitting in. A bee buzzed past his left hand, which clutched the empty gun. The last shot had missed. He had given away his position without taking a shot. “Damn bee!” he yelled tumbling to the ground. Laying wounded, he howled to the wind. Once standing, he ran for cover. Miguel had it out for him, this had been his last chance. He had to decide what to do next. Allow the new canal to go through

wurdwise

Banned
Reaction score
The day was scorching. The aroma of lemon-groves drifted across the air. Harry wiped his brow with a handkerchief as he gazed down upon the turquoise Mediterranean from the tree he was sitting in. A bee buzzed past his left hand, which clutched the empty gun. The last shot had missed. He had given away his position without taking a shot. “Damn bee!” he yelled tumbling to the ground. Laying wounded, he howled to the wind. Once standing, he ran for cover. Miguel had it out for him, this had been his last chance. He had to decide what to do next. Allow the new canal to go through, or die.

"Give it up, Harry!" Came Miquel's hated voice

Patricia

California Dreaming
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
The day was scorching. The aroma of lemon-groves drifted across the air. Harry wiped his brow with a handkerchief as he gazed down upon the turquoise Mediterranean from the tree he was sitting in. A bee buzzed past his left hand, which clutched the empty gun. The last shot had missed. He had given away his position without taking a shot. “Damn bee!” he yelled tumbling to the ground. Laying wounded, he howled to the wind. Once standing, he ran for cover. Miguel had it out for him, this had been his last chance. He had to decide what to do next. Allow the new canal to go through, or die.

"Give it up, Harry!" Came Miquel's hated voice.

Slowly turning -- beads of sweat falling from his forehead blinding

Last edited:

Patricia

California Dreaming
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com

Slowly turning -- beads of sweat falling from his forehead blinding his eyes momentarily. As his vision returned Harry spoke, "I

Last edited:

Mr Underhill

Writer,Burglar,Adventurer
Registered
Reaction score

Slowly turning, beads of sweat falling from his forehead blinded his eyes momentarily. As his vision returned Harry spoke, "I will never give up my ancestors' land!"

"Your ancestors, gringo?"

Patricia

California Dreaming
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com

Slowly turning -- beads of sweat falling from his forehead blinding his eyes momentarily. As his vision returned Harry spoke, "I will never give up my ancestors' land!"

"Your ancestors, gringo?" Miguel snarled, as he aimed his rifle at Harry's heart.

FreeSlave786

Registered
Reaction score

Slowly turning -- beads of sweat falling from his forehead blinding his eyes momentarily. As his vision returned Harry spoke, "I will never give up my ancestors' land!"

"Your ancestors, gringo?" Miguel snarled, as he aimed his rifle at Harry's heart. “They’re waiting for you!”

Harry wondered if it would hurt

Rob-rite

A wanderer returning...
Registered
Reaction score
Website

"Your ancestors, gringo?" Miguel snarled, as he aimed his rifle at Harry's heart. “They’re waiting for you!”

Harry wondered if it would hurt to be shot. He'd never been shot before. But still, if he could just make it to that boulder, he

Ella

Registered
Reaction score
Website
sumptuosity.blogspot.com

Harry wondered if it would hurt to be shot. He'd never been shot before. But still, if he could just make it to that boulder, he could kick it loose, letting it roll down the slope

wurdwise

Banned
Reaction score

Harry wondered if it would hurt to be shot. He'd never been shot before. But still, if he could just make it to that boulder, he could kick it loose, letting it roll down the slope, distract Miquel long enough to grab the knife hidden in

Paint

Warrior of Truth
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
Standing at the precipitous cliff, believing I can
Website
www.shawnk.com

Harry wondered if it would hurt to be shot. He'd never been shot before. But still, if he could just make it to that boulder, he could kick it loose, letting it roll down the slope, distract Miquel long enough to grab the knife hidden in his underarm sheath. He fell flat on his face, uttering

brokenfingers

Walkin' That Road
Registered
Reaction score

Harry wondered if it would hurt to be shot. He'd never been shot before. But still, if he could just make it to that boulder, he could kick it loose, letting it roll down the slope, distract Miquel long enough to grab the knife hidden in his underarm sheath. He fell flat on his face, uttering: "Ouch! I thought the knife was in my underarm sheath."

Rob-rite

A wanderer returning...
Registered
Reaction score
Website

Harry wondered if it would hurt to be shot. He'd never been shot before. But still, if he could just make it to that boulder, he could kick it loose, letting it roll down the slope, distract Miquel long enough to grab the knife hidden in his underarm sheath. He fell flat on his face, uttering: "Ouch! I thought the knife was in my underarm sheath."
"Hey Harry, what you doin'...break-dancin'..?" laughed Miguel, as he

wurdwise

Banned
Reaction score

"Hey Harry, what you doin'...break-dancin'..?" laughed Miguel, as he placed his foot on Harry's head. "You're not gettin' away!"

Doomed, Harry thought, as miraculously, that former pesky bee lit

Rob-rite

A wanderer returning...
Registered
Reaction score
Website

"Hey Harry, what you doin'...break-dancin'..?" laughed Miguel, as he placed his foot on Harry's head. "You're not gettin' away!"

Doomed, Harry thought, as miraculously, that former pesky bee lit upon Miguel's nose and promptly stung him, causing him to

Ella

Registered
Reaction score
Website
sumptuosity.blogspot.com

Doomed, Harry thought, as miraculously, that former pesky bee lit upon Miguel's nose and promptly stung him, causing him to drop his rifle right next to Harry's right hand.

"Owwwwww!" Miguel started howling like a baby. "I'm allergic!"

Harry jumped

wurdwise

Banned
Reaction score

Doomed, Harry thought, as miraculously, that former pesky bee lit upon Miguel's nose and promptly stung him, causing him to drop his rifle right next to Harry's right hand.

Harry jumped up with the rifle firmly gripped in his hands. "Ha! Are you also allergic to death, compadre?" He smiled, "Either

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

Harry jumped up with the rifle firmly gripped in his hands. "Ha! Are you also allergic to death, compadre?" He smiled, "Either give me that twinkie in your backpack or die."

Miguel