View Full Version : Reporting to Consumer Affairs

03-17-2004, 02:08 AM
For those of you defrauded by con artists who lives in Los Angeles, and if you live in Los Angeles, you may file a complaint with the Los Angeles Department of Consumer Affairs. I spoke to them before and they do handle cases like those mentioned here.

Here is their online complaint form. Print it out and mail it in!

consumer-affairs.co.la.ca...merPro.htm (http://consumer-affairs.co.la.ca.us/Sub/ConsumerPro.htm)

James D. Macdonald
07-15-2005, 10:03 AM
Other cities may have their own consumer affairs departments. Check the phone book.

01-23-2008, 10:30 PM
Check the Consumer Affairs agencies at your state and county level, too. E.g. California (http://www.dca.ca.gov/), L.A. County (http://www.lacountydca.info/), L.A. City (http://www.lacity.org/atty/atycp1.htm)