Status
Not open for further replies.

T42

Herb Lady
Registered
Reaction score
Website
p097.ezboard.com
I apologize to any thread that I was in and managed to drift off the subject. I get stuck in a thread because I'm comfortable and don't think about looking to see if a site might fit my subject better. I didn't mean to take up space with nonsense. I think I will stay out of all the threads for the night before I end up getting kicked out:).
I hope you all have a wonderful night!

MacAllister

'Twas but a dream of thee
Staff member
Boss Mare
Administrator
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
VPX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
macallisterstone.com
Well Hiya, Mem! We have a lot more fun over here, anyway. :)

akaa1a

Giggle Collector
Registered
Reaction score
Great moogly boogly!

I didn't know such a place existed! T42...I'm guilty of putting sillies on the other board too...It just seemed like everyone was doin' it!

Oh well, BONJOUR to all!
If this is the place to cut loose..then bring on the brownies and margaritas!

I'm famished for some fun!:Cheers:

T42

Herb Lady
Registered
Reaction score
Website
p097.ezboard.com
Okay, I was leaving but before I do, Brownies and drinks for everyone:Cheers: I still need to go though. Hubbies home and I have to get all of these men out of here:poke: Party on without me...I'll be back when I feel safer...ha, I think I feel like I'm getting in trouble today...just one of those "boogie men under the bed things":scared:
You all have a great night!
Mem

Sher2

Auroraless ExPAtriate
Registered
Reaction score
Website
freewebs.com
akaa1a said:
Great moogly boogly!

I didn't know such a place existed! T42...I'm guilty of putting sillies on the other board too...It just seemed like everyone was doin' it!

Oh well, BONJOUR to all!
If this is the place to cut loose..then bring on the brownies and margaritas!

I'm famished for some fun!:Cheers:
Hiya, AKA and Mem. I was guilty of silly OD yesterday, too, so here I am, in The Silly Place. Alas, I'm not feeling so silly today. I've had an absolute day from hell. Bleccch! AKA, you got a giggle out of me with your "great moogly boogly." I've always said "great googly moogly." :) Okay, I'm going away now to see if I can reconnect with my human side.

WhisperingBard

Wary...and weary
Registered
Reaction score
Aw, Mem, don't let it get to you. Just about everyone on that thread has contributed silliness at one time or another. It's human nature to need a laugh or chuckle when things are looking bleak, especially this week with so much going on in the "real" world, too.

I say we just throw a party in here and forget all about that PA crap for a while. Feelings are too raw and tempers are too high. It's time for some attitude readjustments. So, Mem, how about another round of your special tea and brownies! ;)

JennaGlatzer

wishes you happiness
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jennaglatzer.com
Yeah!

I ate all my brownies. :( My mother-in-law sent me home with two, but I ate 'em in about 15 minutes after I got home.

Luckily, I still have raspberry tea and a bar of dark chocolate.

P.S. Mem, you're not in trouble! You know I love ya. I'm just trying to keep the PA thread focused on PA, and the office party board focused on partying! :)

MacAllister

Staff member
Boss Mare
Administrator
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
VPX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
macallisterstone.com
I have to confess, vice-ridden reprobate that I am, I have a total addiction to ginger tea with honey. :D Hot or cold, doesn't matter.

akaa1a

Giggle Collector
Registered
Reaction score
Jenna...

GET TO WORK!!!!
Geez... How I would lOVE to be in your shoes! Handing something to a real live editor that will become a real live book...that will be on a real live shelf in a real live bookstore!
What does it feel like? Is it as exciting as the first time you were published?

:Sun: Ahhh...that must be what it feels like!

Now, off with you...we'll be here when you get back..with a new batch of brownies and a glass of champagne to celebrate!

PS...Hiya Sher!!!!!

Last edited:

T42

Herb Lady
Registered
Reaction score
Website
p097.ezboard.com
Can I come in?:Shrug: I'll just stand over here....I gave my hubby a bottle of Tequila for dinner. (brownies for dessert) He's passed out now, you boys can come back in.:whip:
Thank God you left me a message Jenna. I may be an ol' hippie but I still know how to panic with the best of em'. :eek: By the way, what are you doing in here, Jenna? How do you expect to support the rest of us if your not working? Git! :poke:I best see if hubbies still alive. It's almost time for survivor!:)
JennaGlatzer said:
P.S. Mem, you're not in trouble! You know I love ya. I'm just trying to keep the PA thread focused on PA, and the office party board focused on partying! :)

MacAllister

Staff member
Boss Mare
Administrator
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
VPX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
macallisterstone.com
Mem!!!! THERE you are!!! Of course you can come in! It's your party for heaven's sake!!!

Did ya bring more brownies?? Did ya? I have to have unleaded, though, cuz I'm allergic to the special ingredient in the other ones...<big wicked grin>

T42

Herb Lady
Registered
Reaction score
Website
p097.ezboard.com
MacAllister said:
Mem!!!! THERE you are!!! Of course you can come in! It's your party for heaven's sake!!!

Did ya bring more brownies?? Did ya? I have to have unleaded, though, cuz I'm allergic to the special ingredient in the other ones...<big wicked grin>
I do have the unleaded because the other ones make me too goofy and then I can't stand myself....Okay, I suppose I could put myself in a corner and stand..maybe with a prop...oh well what the heck...Sheri girl...get back in here...you all keep this party going...I'm not a good host...I'm leaving you to watch my favorite show, besides Lost...okay, now you know everything about me...Keep them in line MacAllister...:gone:

MacAllister

Staff member
Boss Mare
Administrator
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
VPX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
macallisterstone.com
:Hug2: See ya later, mem--we'll keep the light on for ya!

Patricia

California Dreaming
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
Hello! Can I come in with the party bunch? Bringing my own coffee...but need a brownie.:Coffee:

Last edited:

Sher2

Auroraless ExPAtriate
Registered
Reaction score
Website
freewebs.com
T42 said:
I do have the unleaded because the other ones make me too goofy and then I can't stand myself....Okay, I suppose I could put myself in a corner and stand..maybe with a prop...oh well what the heck...Sheri girl...get back in here...you all keep this party going...I'm not a good host...I'm leaving you to watch my favorite show, besides Lost...okay, now you know everything about me...Keep them in line MacAllister...:gone:
Mem, please, for God's sake, give me some of the leaded brownies. (Mac can have the unleaded ones.) I need about a dozen. Why is that when $hit decides to hit you, it hits you by the bucketfull?

Ann, don't run off. I'm not fit company for humans tonight -- in fact, even the dog is avoiding me -- but maybe we can get a decent party going.

MacAllister

Staff member
Boss Mare
Administrator
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
VPX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
macallisterstone.com
TOGA!!!!!!! TOGA!!!!!! TOGA!!!!!!!

.....oops....wrong decade...

Sher2

Auroraless ExPAtriate
Registered
Reaction score
Website
freewebs.com
MacAllister said:
TOGA!!!!!!! TOGA!!!!!! TOGA!!!!!!!

.....oops....wrong decade...
Oh, who cares what decade it is? Togas might be fun! Where's the keg? :partyguy:

Renee

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.reneebagley.com
Hey T42- Don't go girl! Your brownie topic isn't the worst thing talked about on that thread. I personally wish all the horny people would find another thread other than the PA one..lmfao...we have a mission there and it ain't to date!

lol...

You know you're cool with me!

MacAllister

Staff member
Boss Mare
Administrator
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
VPX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
macallisterstone.com
you got the spiked brownies--I'll stick with the plain old brownies, :) The keg is in the big tub of ice, right over there on the front deck--and the band should be showing up any old minute. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.