PDA

View Full Version : I heard the brownies belong here

T42
04-01-2005, 02:24 AM
I apologize to any thread that I was in and managed to drift off the subject. I get stuck in a thread because I'm comfortable and don't think about looking to see if a site might fit my subject better. I didn't mean to take up space with nonsense. I think I will stay out of all the threads for the night before I end up getting kicked out:).
I hope you all have a wonderful night!

zizban
04-01-2005, 02:31 AM
We writers wander. Don't worry about. Hey look---a shiny penny!

MacAllister
04-01-2005, 02:32 AM
Well Hiya, Mem! We have a lot more fun over here, anyway. :)

akaa1a
04-01-2005, 02:32 AM
Great moogly boogly!

I didn't know such a place existed! T42...I'm guilty of putting sillies on the other board too...It just seemed like everyone was doin' it!

Oh well, BONJOUR to all!
If this is the place to cut loose..then bring on the brownies and margaritas!

I'm famished for some fun!:Cheers:

T42
04-01-2005, 02:54 AM
Okay, I was leaving but before I do, Brownies and drinks for everyone:Cheers: I still need to go though. Hubbies home and I have to get all of these men out of here:poke: Party on without me...I'll be back when I feel safer...ha, I think I feel like I'm getting in trouble today...just one of those "boogie men under the bed things":scared:
You all have a great night!
Mem

Sher2
04-01-2005, 02:59 AM
Great moogly boogly!

I didn't know such a place existed! T42...I'm guilty of putting sillies on the other board too...It just seemed like everyone was doin' it!

Oh well, BONJOUR to all!
If this is the place to cut loose..then bring on the brownies and margaritas!

I'm famished for some fun!:Cheers:
Hiya, AKA and Mem. I was guilty of silly OD yesterday, too, so here I am, in The Silly Place. Alas, I'm not feeling so silly today. I've had an absolute day from hell. Bleccch! AKA, you got a giggle out of me with your "great moogly boogly." I've always said "great googly moogly." :) Okay, I'm going away now to see if I can reconnect with my human side.

WhisperingBard
04-01-2005, 03:39 AM
Aw, Mem, don't let it get to you. Just about everyone on that thread has contributed silliness at one time or another. It's human nature to need a laugh or chuckle when things are looking bleak, especially this week with so much going on in the "real" world, too.

I say we just throw a party in here and forget all about that PA crap for a while. Feelings are too raw and tempers are too high. It's time for some attitude readjustments. So, Mem, how about another round of your special tea and brownies! ;)

JennaGlatzer
04-01-2005, 03:48 AM
Yeah!

I ate all my brownies. :( My mother-in-law sent me home with two, but I ate 'em in about 15 minutes after I got home.

Luckily, I still have raspberry tea and a bar of dark chocolate.

P.S. Mem, you're not in trouble! You know I love ya. I'm just trying to keep the PA thread focused on PA, and the office party board focused on partying! :)

MacAllister
04-01-2005, 03:50 AM
I have to confess, vice-ridden reprobate that I am, I have a total addiction to ginger tea with honey. :D Hot or cold, doesn't matter.

WhisperingBard
04-01-2005, 04:00 AM
Um, Jenna, aren't you supposed to be, oh, I don't know, WORKING?? :poke::D

ginger tea with honey
Mac, you start the water boiling, I'll bring the honey.

akaa1a
04-01-2005, 04:38 AM
Jenna...

GET TO WORK!!!!
Geez... How I would lOVE to be in your shoes! Handing something to a real live editor that will become a real live book...that will be on a real live shelf in a real live bookstore!
What does it feel like? Is it as exciting as the first time you were published?

:Sun: Ahhh...that must be what it feels like!

Now, off with you...we'll be here when you get back..with a new batch of brownies and a glass of champagne to celebrate!

PS...Hiya Sher!!!!!

MacAllister
04-01-2005, 04:40 AM
woo-HOO!!! Any excuse for a good party!

T42
04-01-2005, 04:49 AM
Can I come in?:Shrug: I'll just stand over here....I gave my hubby a bottle of Tequila for dinner. (brownies for dessert) He's passed out now, you boys can come back in.:whip:
Thank God you left me a message Jenna. I may be an ol' hippie but I still know how to panic with the best of em'. :eek: By the way, what are you doing in here, Jenna? How do you expect to support the rest of us if your not working? Git! :poke:I best see if hubbies still alive. It's almost time for survivor!:)

P.S. Mem, you're not in trouble! You know I love ya. I'm just trying to keep the PA thread focused on PA, and the office party board focused on partying! :)

MacAllister
04-01-2005, 04:53 AM
Mem!!!! THERE you are!!! Of course you can come in! It's your party for heaven's sake!!!

Did ya bring more brownies?? Did ya? I have to have unleaded, though, cuz I'm allergic to the special ingredient in the other ones...<big wicked grin>

T42
04-01-2005, 04:56 AM
Mem!!!! THERE you are!!! Of course you can come in! It's your party for heaven's sake!!!

Did ya bring more brownies?? Did ya? I have to have unleaded, though, cuz I'm allergic to the special ingredient in the other ones...<big wicked grin>I do have the unleaded because the other ones make me too goofy and then I can't stand myself....Okay, I suppose I could put myself in a corner and stand..maybe with a prop...oh well what the heck...Sheri girl...get back in here...you all keep this party going...I'm not a good host...I'm leaving you to watch my favorite show, besides Lost...okay, now you know everything about me...Keep them in line MacAllister...:gone:

MacAllister
04-01-2005, 04:59 AM
:Hug2: See ya later, mem--we'll keep the light on for ya!

Patricia
04-01-2005, 05:03 AM
Hello! Can I come in with the party bunch? Bringing my own coffee...but need a brownie.:Coffee:

Patricia
04-01-2005, 05:07 AM
Well, guess I'll have to find another party. :)

Sher2
04-01-2005, 05:15 AM
I do have the unleaded because the other ones make me too goofy and then I can't stand myself....Okay, I suppose I could put myself in a corner and stand..maybe with a prop...oh well what the heck...Sheri girl...get back in here...you all keep this party going...I'm not a good host...I'm leaving you to watch my favorite show, besides Lost...okay, now you know everything about me...Keep them in line MacAllister...:gone:
Mem, please, for God's sake, give me some of the leaded brownies. (Mac can have the unleaded ones.) I need about a dozen. Why is that when $hit decides to hit you, it hits you by the bucketfull?

Ann, don't run off. I'm not fit company for humans tonight -- in fact, even the dog is avoiding me -- but maybe we can get a decent party going.

MacAllister
04-01-2005, 05:21 AM
TOGA!!!!!!! TOGA!!!!!! TOGA!!!!!!!

.....oops....wrong decade...

Sher2
04-01-2005, 05:25 AM
TOGA!!!!!!! TOGA!!!!!! TOGA!!!!!!!

.....oops....wrong decade...
Oh, who cares what decade it is? Togas might be fun! Where's the keg? :partyguy:

Renee
04-01-2005, 05:27 AM
Hey T42- Don't go girl! Your brownie topic isn't the worst thing talked about on that thread. I personally wish all the horny people would find another thread other than the PA one..lmfao...we have a mission there and it ain't to date!

lol...

You know you're cool with me!

Renee
04-01-2005, 05:28 AM
Keg? Where, where?

lol...

*takes a sip*

NOW, where's my brownie?

:Sun:

Renee
04-01-2005, 05:29 AM
Oh and those are spiked brownies, right? ;)

MacAllister
04-01-2005, 05:30 AM
you got the spiked brownies--I'll stick with the plain old brownies, :) The keg is in the big tub of ice, right over there on the front deck--and the band should be showing up any old minute. :D

Renee
04-01-2005, 05:32 AM
you got the spiked brownies--I'll stick with the plain old brownies, :) The keg is in the big tub of ice, right over there on the front deck--and the band should be showing up any old minute. :D

Ok ok, as long as there are spiked brownies around...if not I'll make some. ;)

*Goes to the keg and fills up my glass*

Band? Alright!

*finds a seat way up front!*

Sher2
04-01-2005, 05:37 AM
Hey T42- Don't go girl! Your brownie topic isn't the worst thing talked about on that thread. I personally wish all the horny people would find another thread other than the PA one..lmfao...we have a mission there and it ain't to date!

lol...

You know you're cool with me!
Maybe somebody oughta start an AW Love Connection thread.;)

ChunkyC
04-01-2005, 05:37 AM
Ladies an gennlmen, give a big hand fer ... RUN GMC!

http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/band.gif

Sher2
04-01-2005, 05:39 AM
Ladies an gennlmen, give a big hand fer ... RUN GMC!

http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/band.gif
Well, all right -- now we're cookin' with gas!

MacAllister
04-01-2005, 05:40 AM
Oh GOOD!!! The band showed, and they're right on time!

w00t!!! Who wants to jitterbug?

wurdwise
04-01-2005, 05:42 AM
Keg? Band? Could those be my two favorite words?:Thumbs:

Sher2
04-01-2005, 05:43 AM
Oh GOOD!!! The band showed, and they're right on time!

w00t!!! Who wants to jitterbug?
I'm game, if somebody will dip and twirl me. :snoopy:

Renee
04-01-2005, 05:56 AM
Maybe somebody oughta start an AW Love Connection thread.;)

Or a who's married thread..lol..

Renee
04-01-2005, 05:57 AM
The band's here? It's about damn time!

:Jump:

:)

akaa1a
04-01-2005, 06:18 AM
I NEVER dip and twirl since that farting incident at the Officer's Club...
I always do the slip, slide and glide...with a grind thrown in for good measure!

And NO, I am not a stripper... at least, anymore!:banana:

OK...everybody! On the count of three...1 - 2 - 3

:PartySmil Dance like there's no tomorrow!

Renee
04-01-2005, 06:22 AM
Uh did somebody say the s word?

:)

Sher2
04-01-2005, 06:44 AM
I NEVER dip and twirl since that farting incident at the Officer's Club...
I always do the slip, slide and glide...with a grind thrown in for good measure!

And NO, I am not a stripper... at least, anymore!:banana:

OK...everybody! On the count of three...1 - 2 - 3

:PartySmil Dance like there's no tomorrow!
Yeah, AKA, that would tend to get you banned from the Officer's Club. :ROFL:

Dance like there's no tomorrow, dance like it's 1999. :banana:

akaa1a
04-01-2005, 06:51 AM
Renee...
Which 's' word are you talking about?

Now THERE's a thread that would be fun! K..I'll start
The word is
s_ _ oo b _ D _ _

Hint: Famous dog who likes brownies

wurdwise
04-01-2005, 07:02 AM
Ah, that's too easy! Scooby Doo.

Ok, try this one. M_ _i l _n _an_ _n

Total freak.

Sher2
04-01-2005, 07:06 AM
Ah, that's too easy! Scooby Doo.

Ok, try this one. M_ _i l _n _an_ _n

Total freak.
Marilyn Manson?

Sher2
04-01-2005, 07:14 AM
Next one:

_ _ c _ _ _ m _ _

Super Freak

akaa1a
04-01-2005, 07:15 AM
My brain hurts after that one, Wurdwise!
Who brought the blender and sauce?

First band I ever listenened to whilst making "special" brownies

J _ _ _ R _ _ U _ L:Guitar:

wurdwise
04-01-2005, 07:17 AM
Rick James

T42
04-01-2005, 07:19 AM
Well, guess I'll have to find another party. :)Get back here Ann! You can have coffee at this party:Coffee: Man, you all have torn my place up, you dang party animals! I brought more brownies but your gonna have to KEEP IT DOWN! I'm going to bed...don't make me have to get up and kick butts :box: Oh, I'm leaving my husband, he plays the guitar and snores...so yep, I'm leaving him:D :Guitar: Deal with it:wag: Dang green guy snuck in here!

WhisperingBard
04-01-2005, 07:19 AM
Oh, man, I'm out of my depth here. I was a Donny Osmond fan. :ROFL:

Pass me a spiked brownie, please. I think I'm going to need it!

wurdwise
04-01-2005, 07:20 AM
akaa1a, now you are making my brain hurt back!

WhisperingBard
04-01-2005, 07:25 AM
Oh, I know, I know. Jethro Tull!

Sher2
04-01-2005, 07:26 AM
Rick James
Diiiiiiing! You win. I'd give you a prize if I had one. :Thumbs:

akaa1a
04-01-2005, 07:27 AM
Good Gawd...

I am SO not good at this game!
Who came up with this anyway? Oh yeah..:Ssh:

T42...can he do the guitar AND snore at the same time? I think Letterman has a place for him!
I can make a margarita with my eyes closed....OK, I need help with the glass placement and finding the right button to push on the blender...but otherwise, I'm pretty impressive!:wag: ...until the top flies off the blender:eek:

T42
04-01-2005, 07:28 AM
Diiiiiiing! You win. I'd give you a prize if I had one. :Thumbs:don't be givin any of my stuff away while i'm sleeping little missy...my hubbies gonna be watching you...try to keep him awake:wag: Night all....

akaa1a
04-01-2005, 07:29 AM
Bonne Nuit everyone...
I'll check in tomorrow!

Gotta go play parent now!:kiss:
Life is good!

T42
04-01-2005, 07:29 AM
Good Gawd...

I am SO not good at this game!
Who came up with this anyway? Oh yeah..:Ssh:

T42...can he do the guitar AND snore at the same time? I think Letterman has a place for him!
I can make a margarita with my eyes closed....OK, I need help with the glass placement and finding the right button to push on the blender...but otherwise, I'm pretty impressive!:wag: ...until the top flies off the blender:eek:I don't know about the guitar thing but he can talk and snore at the same time. He acts like he's paying attention:)

Sher2
04-01-2005, 07:30 AM
Get back here Ann! You can have coffee at this party:Coffee: Man, you all have torn my place up, you dang party animals! I brought more brownies but your gonna have to KEEP IT DOWN! I'm going to bed...don't make me have to get up and kick butts :box: Oh, I'm leaving my husband, he plays the guitar and snores...so yep, I'm leaving him:D :Guitar: Deal with it:wag: Dang green guy snuck in here!
You're going to bed, Mem? Party pooper! I don't think I'm even going to bed tonight. Okay, so you're leaving your husband, who plays the guitar. My first husband was a guitar player I eloped with when I was 18. Left his butt. Anybody want the current one?

T42
04-01-2005, 07:33 AM
You're going to bed, Mem? Party pooper! I don't think I'm even going to bed tonight. Okay, so you're leaving your husband, who plays the guitar. My first husband was a guitar player I eloped with when I was 18. Left his butt. Anybody want the current one?okay, so he doesn't really play the guitar...just needed an excuse to get some sleep....dang give me a break...I need some sleep.....(snoring, he's making me tone deaf) I'll send him to pa...I bet they would hire him

Sher2
04-01-2005, 07:33 AM
Oh, I know, I know. Jethro Tull!
Yes, I think you've got it!

_ _ e _ _ _ _ n _ _ _ _

White room at a crossroads

Renee
04-01-2005, 07:34 AM
Stripper? LOLOLOL

Renee...
Which 's' word are you talking about?

Now THERE's a thread that would be fun! K..I'll start
The word is
s_ _ oo b _ D _ _

Hint: Famous dog who likes brownies

T42
04-01-2005, 07:35 AM
okay, so he doesn't really play the guitar...just needed an excuse to get some sleep....dang give me a break...I need some sleep.....(snoring, he's making me tone deaf) I'll send him to pa...I bet they would hire himMy last five husbands played the guitar:faint: :roll:

Sher2
04-01-2005, 07:35 AM
okay, so he doesn't really play the guitar...just needed an excuse to get some sleep....dang give me a break...I need some sleep.....(snoring, he's making me tone deaf) I'll send him to pa...I bet they would hire him
Can mine go with him? They might be good company for each other. And if yours ends up killing him, well, that's their problem. :ROFL:

Sher2
04-01-2005, 07:37 AM
My last five husbands played the guitar:faint: :roll:
Good Lord, girl, how many have you had? You don't have to marry 'em, you know. :roll:

T42
04-01-2005, 07:37 AM
Can mine go with him? They might be good company for each other. And if yours ends up killing him, well, that's their problem. :ROFL:well ok then, but should we be putting this in writing?:Ssh:

T42
04-01-2005, 07:39 AM
Good Lord, girl, how many have you had? You don't have to marry 'em, you know. :roll:My dad said I did....he said you never date a man unless you plan on marrying him...so I married everyone I dated:poke: Little Missy your so gullible

T42
04-01-2005, 07:43 AM
Renee, keep an Eye on Sheri. I'm not sure she can hold her brownies...night all:kiss:

Sher2
04-01-2005, 07:44 AM
well ok then, but should we be putting this in writing?:Ssh:
Hmmmm, maybe you're right. I say we just send 'em out on the road and shut up about it. Way cheaper than a hit man.;)

Sher2
04-01-2005, 07:45 AM
My dad said I did....he said you never date a man unless you plan on marrying him...so I married everyone I dated:poke: Little Missy your so gullible
What, you paid attention to what your daddy said? Lord have mercy, I'd be on husband # -- well, it would be WAY up there. :ROFL:

Sher2
04-01-2005, 07:47 AM
Renee, keep an Eye on Sheri. I'm not sure she can hold her brownies...night all:kiss:
FYI, I can, too, hold my brownies! I'm not gullible, either, thank you very much, although I do need to be kept an eye on. If you're really going to bed, nighty-night then.

Renee
04-01-2005, 07:51 AM

Yeah I think you could be right. Anyhow I've got one eye on her! LOL..

The other eye spies just one more spiked brownie: here ya go Whispering Bard!

*Makes another batch - all spiked!*

wurdwise
04-01-2005, 08:00 AM
_ _ e _ _ _ _ n _ _ _ _

White room at a crossroads

Led Zepplin? Nope.

WhisperingBard
04-01-2005, 08:04 AM
The other eye spies just one more spiked brownie: here ya go Whsipering Bard!

So generous! Thank you kindly, Renee.

My, I must say, this is a very nice room. We'll have to come here more often. :partyguy:

Renee
04-01-2005, 08:11 AM
So generous! Thank you kindly, Renee.

My, I must say, this is a very nice room. We'll have to come here more often. :partyguy:

Oh crap I spelled your name wrong (originally) no more brownies for me! Ya'll take these spiked things!

*wow, look at all the pretty colors!*:partyguy: :snoopy:

Sher2
04-01-2005, 08:13 AM
Led Zepplin? Nope.
Nope, but I gave the wrong clues. Too many brownies, back in the day.;) Try this one: can't find my way home.

wurdwise
04-01-2005, 08:52 AM
I know the band was Blind Faith! but that doesn't fit the letters.

Sher2
04-01-2005, 09:04 AM
I know the band was Blind Faith! but that doesn't fit the letters.
You're very warm. Now, think lead singer.

wurdwise
04-01-2005, 09:06 AM
http://www.buddycom.com/fan/clapton/blindfaithmed.jpgI tried, it's on the tip of my tongue and that drives me crazy! I want to go to bed and I will be lying there, trying to think of the answer. Isn't it funny how our brains work like that. Like the ultimate computer, this guy's name will probably pop into my head very soon.

Forget my rusty computer brain, I googled! Steve Winwood, as we can see.

Sher2
04-01-2005, 09:29 AM
http://www.buddycom.com/fan/clapton/blindfaithmed.jpgI tried, it's on the tip of my tongue and that drives me crazy! I want to go to bed and I will be lying there, trying to think of the answer. Isn't it funny how our brains work like that. Like the ultimate computer, this guy's name will probably pop into my head very soon.

Forget my rusty computer brain, I googled! Steve Winwood, as we can see.
Thank goodness you won't have to lie awake all night thinking about it! My God, that was some good jam. Maybe I'll get off the computer and crank up the music.

T42
04-01-2005, 09:31 AM
Good Lord you all are noisy! :PartySmil Between the hooping and hollering and my hubbie out in the garage rapping up the motor of his mustang I can't get a lick of sleep! :sleepy: These stinking earplugs aren't working worth a poop either! Dang things keep falling out of my nose! :confused: You all aren't making a mess are you?:Wha:

Sher2
04-01-2005, 09:39 AM
Good Lord you all are noisy! :PartySmil Between the hooping and hollering and my hubbie out in the garage rapping up the motor of his mustang I can't get a lick of sleep! :sleepy: These stinking earplugs aren't working worth a poop either! Dang things keep falling out of my nose! :confused: You all aren't making a mess are you?:Wha:
You didn't stay asleep very long, Mem. Thank goodness, b/c I'm wide awake. Mustang, you say? I once had one, '66 -- navy blue. I loved that car. We ain't made no mess, but you'd better get those earplugs in -- I just cranked up the music. Pearl Jam.

T42
04-01-2005, 09:41 AM
You didn't stay asleep very long, Mem. Thank goodness, b/c I'm wide awake. Mustang, you say? I once had one, '66 -- navy blue. I loved that car. We ain't made no mess, but you'd better get those earplugs in -- I just cranked up the music. Pearl Jam.Pearl Jam huh? Does your hubby have earplugs? 68 Mustang--white...he's turning it into a real hotrod...why aren't you in bed? Don't you have to work tomorrow?

WhisperingBard
04-01-2005, 09:44 AM
Mem & Sher,

Hey guys! I know I'm usually up this late, but not you guys! It's nice to have some late night company. :Hug2:

If you need some light reading, I posted the first chapter to my WIP tonight in the Share Your Work forum. Let me know what you think.

Hey, Mem...I need some of your expert herbal advice!

T42
04-01-2005, 09:44 AM
How do I get the next post? I have to keep going back then forward in my tool bar thingy...I hit the view 1st thread deal but it doesn't do it...

WhisperingBard
04-01-2005, 09:46 AM
Mem, right click with your mouse, then select refresh or reload.

T42
04-01-2005, 09:47 AM
Mem & Sher,

Hey guys! I know I'm usually up this late, but not you guys! It's nice to have some late night company. :Hug2:

If you need some light reading, I posted the first chapter to my WIP tonight in the Share Your Work forum. Let me know what you think.

Hey, Mem...I need some of your expert herbal advice!Hey Bard, what are you doing up this late? I will check your chapter out. If I don't do it tonight I will do it first thing in the morning. My eyes are killing me and I'm having a hard time writing anything right the first time on this thing:) PM me if you want with your question...I will see what I can do:) You don't want my brownie recipe do you?:D

jdkiggins
04-01-2005, 09:48 AM
Hi guys. Is this the insomnia room? Why all the brownies? What did I miss? Man, I'm always late for everything.

T42
04-01-2005, 09:50 AM
Oh, thanks bard, duh...600 post and I've been taking the slow road every step of the way:)

T42
04-01-2005, 09:51 AM
Hi guys. Is this the insomnia room? Why all the brownies? What did I miss? Man, I'm always late for everything.Hey JD, your not late. This is where the parties are at from now on....the brownies just help make you goofy:)

MacAllister
04-01-2005, 09:51 AM
how do you get to which next post, mem? What are you looking for? I'll help if I can. :)

WhisperingBard
04-01-2005, 09:52 AM
You don't want my brownie recipe do you?
How'd you guess? :D

Nope, actually it's advice about a tea blend that might help some aches and pains. But I'll bother you with it tomorrow. Thanks!

Hey Bard, what are you doing up this late?
I'm always up late. My husband works nights and I just somehow slipped into a schedule to match his. Besides, I seem to get a lot of work done when the rest of my world is sleeping...except, of course, when I'm spending too much time here. :tongue

jdkiggins
04-01-2005, 09:53 AM
Hey, I'm glad I came over here. I didn't know that. I've been clicking on top at the bottom of the page and reclicking on the thread. Told you I'm slow. LOL

T42
04-01-2005, 09:54 AM
How'd you guess? :D

Nope, actually it's advice about a tea blend that might help some aches and pains. But I'll bother you with it tomorrow. Thanks!

I'm always up late. My husband works nights and I just somehow slipped into a schedule to match his. Besides, I seem to get a lot of work done when the rest of my world is sleeping...except, of course, when I'm spending too much time here. :tongueHey Mac, Bard helped and I have it figured out now:) No bother about the herbs Bard. I have a great recipe for aches and pains, just let me know more when you pm...

Sher2
04-01-2005, 09:54 AM
Pearl Jam huh? Does your hubby have earplugs? 68 Mustang--white...he's turning it into a real hotrod...why aren't you in bed? Don't you have to work tomorrow?
He doesn't need earplugs. He sleeps like the dead. Plus, I make him sleep downstairs. I'm in bed with a laptop, the dog, and Pearl Jam. Nope, I don't work on Fridays, and it's a good thing b/c I'm wide awake. Let's party.

jdkiggins
04-01-2005, 09:55 AM
Do you have straight brownies? Can't handle that loopy stuff.

T42
04-01-2005, 09:55 AM
Hey, I'm glad I came over here. I didn't know that. I've been clicking on top at the bottom of the page and reclicking on the thread. Told you I'm slow. LOLHa and they think people don't learn anything at parties:)

T42
04-01-2005, 09:57 AM
Do you have straight brownies? Can't handle that loopy stuff.Oh yes, I just keep the funny brownies around for the "cranky ol' farts"

wurdwise
04-01-2005, 09:57 AM
Hey, I'm glad I came over here. I didn't know that. I've been clicking on top at the bottom of the page and reclicking on the thread. Told you I'm slow. LOL

Don't feel lonely, jd, I've been doing the same thing. This new way sure makes it simpler, and I'm all for that. :Thumbs:

jdkiggins
04-01-2005, 09:58 AM
But knowing this could be dangerous for me and my puter. It's already on overload. Nice party. I'll bring sun tea.

T42
04-01-2005, 09:58 AM
He doesn't need earplugs. He sleeps like the dead. Plus, I make him sleep downstairs. I'm in bed with a laptop, the dog, and Pearl Jam. Nope, I don't work on Fridays, and it's a good thing b/c I'm wide awake. Let's party.Did I mention that I can hear my husband snoring from my bedroom?

Sher2
04-01-2005, 09:59 AM
Mem & Sher,

Hey, Mem...I need some of your expert herbal advice!
Hey, Bard. Can't sleep, wide awake thanks to my crappy day and stuff. Maybe I need some of Mem's herbal assistance, too. If these damn Excedrin PMs don't kick in soon, I'll go read your chapter.:)

jdkiggins
I am a cranky old fart. That's why I need to keep my head on straight. :)
You mind if I bring my own brownies for me and Mac? I'll even throw in some sun tea.

wurdwise
Omigod! My first husband snored like a freight train. I used to wake him up to make him turn over, drove me nuts!

T42
04-01-2005, 10:00 AM
:)To think it took me all this posting to get the nerve to ask someone. I thought I was the only one that didn't know how to get around.

jdkiggins
04-01-2005, 10:01 AM
My little Maltese snores so loud she wakes herself up.

T42
04-01-2005, 10:02 AM
I am a cranky old fart. That's why I need to keep my head on straight. :)
You mind if I bring my own brownies for me and Mac? I'll even throw in some sun tea.Bring brownies, suntea and potato chips...were gonna need some salt to balance out the sweet stuff!

MacAllister
04-01-2005, 10:02 AM
damn! this thread is about the hottest thing going tonight! Way to go, Mem!

Sher2
04-01-2005, 10:03 AM
Hi guys. Is this the insomnia room? Why all the brownies? What did I miss? Man, I'm always late for everything.
It is the insomnia room tonight, for sure. LOL! The brownies, especially those spiked with Mem's special blend, are great for whatever ails you -- the blues, bad day, in love, not in love, PMS, or hot flashes. Glad you dropped in.

jdkiggins
:)To think it took me all this posting to get the nerve to ask someone. I thought I was the only one that didn't know how to get around.
Heck. Had I known this before I would have passed maestro in posts ages ago. :) This is quick. I love it.

jdkiggins
The boards are sort of dead tonight, aren't they?

T42
Omigod! My first husband snored like a freight train. I used to wake him up to make him turn over, drove me nuts!I think all men snore. Could be where they came up with the idea for a freight train...where did Mac go?

WhisperingBard
04-01-2005, 10:04 AM
Ooooh, brownies and potato chips! Yum!

Hey, guys, glad I could help out with the right-click thing. :D

Wow, I never knew there were so many of us here at night!

T42
04-01-2005, 10:05 AM
damn! this thread is about the hottest thing going tonight! Way to go, Mem!Oh there you are...I'm not only senile, I'm old and slow...:Shrug:

T42
04-01-2005, 10:06 AM
It is the insomnia room tonight, for sure. LOL! The brownies, especially those spiked with Mem's special blend, are great for whatever ails you -- the blues, bad day, in love, not in love, PMS, or hot flashes. Glad you dropped in.Okay little missy eat some crackers and drink a glass of milk. that will help you sleep...get off the brownies girl!

jdkiggins
04-01-2005, 10:07 AM
Oh, I get it. This is the senior insomniac thread.

MacAllister
04-01-2005, 10:07 AM
http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/gifanime13.gif

T42
04-01-2005, 10:08 AM
Sheri, I have recipes for all of those...I'll just stick em' all in the brownies next time:)

jdkiggins
OMG, I do have to lay off the caffeine. :D

Sher2
Did I mention that I can hear my husband snoring from my bedroom?
Oh, God, Mem, mine, too. Sometimes I can hear the old poop all the way downstairs. Depending on how cranky I am, I'll finally get up and stomp downstairs. I guess he hears me coming, and wonders if I'm armed, because he shuts right up. Why do you suppose it is that when the dog wakes me up with her snoring, I think it's cute? I wonder if the pound would take the husband.

MacAllister
04-01-2005, 10:09 AM
sorry...I'm not quite sure where THAT came from...

I'm a nice bourbon-on-ice kind of girl, myself. :D

T42
04-01-2005, 10:09 AM
http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/gifanime13.gif:roll:

WhisperingBard
04-01-2005, 10:10 AM
ROFL, Mac! That's hilarious! (And sorta how I feel right now :D)

jdkiggins
04-01-2005, 10:11 AM
You don't even want to see what I'm like if I had a taste of liquor or funny brownies. Pshyco wouldn't compare.

T42
04-01-2005, 10:12 AM
Oh, God, Mem, mine, too. Sometimes I can hear the old poop all the way downstairs. Depending on how cranky I am, I'll finally get up and stomp downstairs. I guess he hears me coming, and wonders if I'm armed, because he shuts right up. Why do you suppose it is that when the dog wakes me up with her snoring, I think it's cute? I wonder if the pound would take the husband.They won't, I already checked! I even married one a bit younger then me thinking maybe it was an old man thing...NOT! You ladies are all sick I say...sick...so this is the perfect room for us:)

jdkiggins
04-01-2005, 10:13 AM
Mac, that doesn't look like a brownie to me. :)

wurdwise
04-01-2005, 10:14 AM
Jose Cuervo used to be a friend of mine. He made me superhumanly funny, beautiful and smart. :ROFL:

T42
04-01-2005, 10:14 AM
Mac, that doesn't look like a brownie to me. :)Then you haven't had enough to drink yet, JD:D

jdkiggins
04-01-2005, 10:15 AM
:ROFL:

T42
04-01-2005, 10:16 AM
Jose Cuervo used to be a friend of mine. He made me superhumanly funny, beautiful and smart. :ROFL:Oh yes, fond memories..that guy use to be my bestest bud:tongue

MacAllister
can I make a deep dark confession, here?

I don't really like chocolate. It makes the roof of my mouth feel funny.

I'm dyin' for a smoke though, so have to step outside on the deck. Back in a bit. :)

WhisperingBard
You ladies are all sick I say...sick...so this is the perfect room for us

Appears to be! :ROFL:

My husband is a sleep tech, so he knows all about people who snore, lol. The number one, *easiest* solution for snoring (unless there is some hidden underlying medical problem causing it) is to lose weight. Gets rid of the excess tissue in the throat that's blocking the airways.

I know, I know. More than you really wanted to know, right? :hat:

jdkiggins
I don't think coffee will change the looks of that smilie. He looks pie-eyed rather than brownied.

T42
04-01-2005, 10:18 AM
Oh Lord, I have to go to bed, I can't take the pressure of being funny this time of night...I'm a morning person....now, gotta go stick those earplugs back in my nose and see if I can get some sleep this time...see you all in the morning:)

jdkiggins
04-01-2005, 10:19 AM
G'night. Time I hit the sack too. My puppy is already snoring.

WhisperingBard
04-01-2005, 10:20 AM
Night, Mem! Sleep tight.

Sher2
04-01-2005, 10:21 AM
They won't, I already checked! I even married one a bit younger then me thinking maybe it was an old man thing...NOT! You ladies are all sick I say...sick...so this is the perfect room for us:)
Oh, well, it was a thought. Reckon I'll just have to put him down myself. This is a great room, isn't it? I don't know why we didn't think of this before. So, who all is here? I know a few of you, like Bard and Mem. Mem and I are "old" hippies. LOL.

T42
Good grief...lose weight, don't like choc...have to go on deck for cig...I'm going to relax in my own bed and have one:)

WhisperingBard
Poor Mac's going to come back from smoking and think we disappeared on her! lol But I guess we are!

I'm heading out shortly myself. Night all. Sleep tight and pleasant dreams.

T42
04-01-2005, 10:24 AM
Oh, well, it was a thought. Reckon I'll just have to put him down myself. This is a great room, isn't it? I don't know why we didn't think of this before. So, who all is here? I know a few of you, like Bard and Mem. Mem and I are "old" hippies. LOL.Who you callin old? As soon as I get my teeth in the jar I'm gonna come back and slap you up side the head:guns: Night everyone...I do love the room and the company...I gave us five stars...heehee

wurdwise
04-01-2005, 10:24 AM
I'm hitting the sack too. I feel like it's Christmas Eve. I really think the winners will be posted tomorrow. Can't wait to see who they are! Nite all, this has been a blast.

Sher2
04-01-2005, 10:25 AM
can I make a deep dark confession, here?

I don't really like chocolate. It makes the roof of my mouth feel funny.

I'm dyin' for a smoke though, so have to step outside on the deck. Back in a bit. :)
Chocolate does make your mouth feel kind of funny, but sometimes it's a nice kind of funny. Fortunately for my waistline and my butt, chocolate is something I can pretty much take or leave.

I'm not sleepy OR hungry today. I've eaten exactly one piece of dry toast today. I must be going totally insane. LOL. I have my cigarettes in bed with me, though.

'Night, Mem. Don't suffocate yourself on the earplugs.

Sher2
04-01-2005, 10:31 AM
Who you callin old? As soon as I get my teeth in the jar I'm gonna come back and slap you up side the head:guns: Night everyone...I do love the room and the company...I gave us five stars...heehee
I put "old" in quotes, hon. We're only as old as we wanna be. Reckon I'll throw my teeth in the jar, too, and take another Excedrin and see if I can't get some sleep. LOL! The pup is lying here sawing logs; I should be, too. To everyone headed off to Nod, nighty-night and sweet dreams.

Sher2
04-01-2005, 10:41 AM
Jose Cuervo used to be a friend of mine. He made me superhumanly funny, beautiful and smart. :ROFL:
The marriage of Jose Cuervo to Fat Mama's Knock-You-Nekkid margarita mix is a match made in heaven.

And now I really am going to see if I can go to sleep.;)

MacAllister
04-01-2005, 10:41 AM
Nighterz, folks! Thanks for the party!

KellyS.
04-01-2005, 11:35 AM
I knew you all took off with the brownies. Bet Sher found the bong as well. http://www.imghst.com/uploads/kelblend/brat.gif

While I'm at it, Sher, I made you a flag. It's not great, so fly it at your own risk.

http://www.imghst.com/uploads/kelblend/pafallflag.gif
I have a lightening .gif as well. lol I shouldn't have opened my fireworks program. I end up getting stuck in it.

Patricia
04-01-2005, 11:41 AM
Get back here Ann! You can have coffee at this party:Coffee:

Hey sorry I missed it Mem! I got invited to the "rep hooker" party while you were out! :D Brownies were good over there too!

Love the flag Sher!

Birol
04-01-2005, 12:59 PM
Dang. Guess I'll just sit here with what's left of the Cuervo Gold and watch everyone else sleep.

Fractured_Chaos
04-01-2005, 02:21 PM
*drgn enters, and sees all the sleeping peeps*

Dang! Missed the party! :Shrug:

But...what's this? :Huh:

Why...it's a single, solitary brownie. And it looks so lonely on that plate. Well, no sense in letting it go to waste........:idea:

........:D

Ooooh! Pretty colours!!!!!! :Fairydust

Sher2
04-01-2005, 05:41 PM
*drgn enters, and sees all the sleeping peeps*

Dang! Missed the party! :Shrug:

But...what's this? :Huh:

Why...it's a single, solitary brownie. And it looks so lonely on that plate. Well, no sense in letting it go to waste........:idea:

So sorry you missed the party, drgnlvr. It was a pretty good one. :ROFL: So, how was that last brownie?

Sher2
04-01-2005, 06:05 PM
Hey sorry I missed it Mem! I got invited to the "rep hooker" party while you were out! :D Brownies were good over there too!

Love the flag Sher!
What's a rep hooker party, Ann? I might could hook for rep.:roll:

I like the flag, too. Way cool, Kelly. Thanks!

T42
04-01-2005, 06:18 PM
Well, sorry that many of you missed the party but lucky for you it's a lifetime thing. This is the room where you can come, take off your shoes (if you take anything else off, I'm not responsible) and have a good time.:hooray: Play games, get drunk, drink coffee or tea, eat Brownies (I always bring lot's of them) have some chips and dip and just get right down silly. Now, mind you...I can't always be in this room cleaning up your dang mess so clean up after yourself.:guns:

Sheri girl did you see my message to ED in the pa thread? I'm going to Austin for the weekend and I'm going to need you to beg for my green squares for me while I'm gone. (Got that darn red one that just won't go away and it makes me nervous):eek:

Now, when I get back I will be posting the info about the camp-out in Texas. Hopefully it will be this coming fall. The perfect time of the year here to have a great time. I will give everyone the details later...we will also be hitting 6th street in Austin as part of the campout:PartySmil REAL BROWNIES for everyone!

T42
04-01-2005, 06:23 PM
What's a rep hooker party, Ann? I might could hook for rep.:roll:

I like the flag, too. Way cool, Kelly. Thanks!Sheri, do some hooking for my reps too...could be better then begging:Hail:

Sher2
04-01-2005, 06:29 PM
Sheri girl did you see my message to ED in the pa thread? I'm going to Austin for the weekend and I'm going to need you to beg for my green squares for me while I'm gone. (Got that darn red one that just won't go away and it makes me nervous):eek:

I don't beg, Mem. I could, however, be persuaded to hook for rep squares on behalf of both of us.;) I'm planning to hole up for the next 24 hours or so with a red pen and my reeeeeee-jected ms. I plan to redline it so much that I'll honestly be able to say to the next agent/publisher -- reject THIS.

T42
04-01-2005, 06:33 PM
I don't beg, Mem. I could, however, be persuaded to hook for rep squares on behalf of both of us.;) I'm planning to hole up for the next 24 hours or so with a red pen and my reeeeeee-jected ms. I plan to redline it so much that I'll honestly be able to say to the next agent/publisher -- reject THIS.Good for You! Stick it too em' Well, I'm not above begging:Hail:..but hey, hooking...hooking is good. At least you can lay down :roll:

wurdwise
04-01-2005, 06:34 PM
Well, sorry that many of you missed the party but lucky for you it's a lifetime thing. This is the room where you can come, take off your shoes (if you take anything else off, I'm not responsible) and have a good time.:hooray: Play games, get drunk, drink coffee or tea, eat Brownies (I always bring lot's of them) have some chips and dip and just get right down silly. Now, mind you...I can't always be in this room cleaning up your dang mess so clean up after yourself.:guns:

Now, when I get back I will be posting the info about the camp-out in Texas. Hopefully it will be this coming fall. The perfect time of the year here to have a great time. I will give everyone the details later...we will also be hitting 6th street in Austin as part of the campout:PartySmil REAL BROWNIES for everyone!

Shoot, if I ended up on 6th Street in Austin, I'd never make it back to any campground! LOL

And for the next party, I have a great dip I'll bring with Fritos and some Dos Equis! That keg beer gave me a headache this morning, but the band kicked butt!

T42
04-01-2005, 06:36 PM
Shoot, if I ended up on 6th Street in Austin, I'd never make it back to any campground! LOL

And for the next party, I have a great dip I'll bring with Fritos and some Dos Equis! That keg beer gave me a headache this morning, but the band kicked butt!Oh yes you would make it back...I have a Texas style dragging machine and I love dip...bring it on!

T42
04-01-2005, 06:37 PM
I have to leave the party for awhile because I have to run to the pa room to see if I can learn anything new then I have to get packed and then I may come back in for awhile and then.....

Sher2
04-01-2005, 06:46 PM
but hey, hooking...hooking is good. At least you can lay down :roll:
Yeah, there is that.;) :banana:

Birol
04-01-2005, 07:17 PM
Billy Idol

Sher2
04-01-2005, 08:16 PM
Billy Idol
Absolutely!:Thumbs:

WhisperingBard
04-01-2005, 08:19 PM
Man, somebody give me a stiff drink and bag of Cheetos, please. This is shaping up to be a dandy of a day!

Sher2
04-01-2005, 08:26 PM
Man, somebody give me a stiff drink and bag of Cheetos, please. This is shaping up to be a dandy of a day!
Damn straight, Bard. Somebody's hormonal butt is about to get booted. Argh!

WhisperingBard
04-01-2005, 08:31 PM
Damn straight, Bard.

You still got that bong hanging 'round? Would you just kind of ease it over this way... :ROFL:

Sher2
04-01-2005, 08:36 PM
You still got that bong hanging 'round? Would you just kind of ease it over this way... :ROFL:
I'm huntin' for it, hon -- and for something to put in it. Honest to God, some people are just dumb as stumps.;)

wurdwise
04-01-2005, 08:49 PM
Ok, I'll be back in a bit, gotta make the dip and run to the store for more beer, :Clap: (how dry I am!)

The dip is so good and so simple, though don't take this party thread off on another recipe tangent, that's like so lame, but I gotta tell you so you'll know what you're eating. Cream cheese and picante sauce mixed together. That's it.

I'm gonna leave you with an oldies song that's sad and beautiful, and you have to sing a few bars without googling, and tell me who did it.

Taxi.

The winner gets their own six pack of Dos Equis!

Sher2
04-01-2005, 09:05 PM
Ok, I'll be back in a bit, gotta make the dip and run to the store for more beer, :Clap: (how dry I am!)

The dip is so good and so simple, though don't take this party thread off on another recipe tangent, that's like so lame, but I gotta tell you so you'll know what you're eating. Cream cheese and picante sauce mixed together. That's it.

I'm gonna leave you with an oldies song that's sad and beautiful, and you have to sing a few bars without googling, and tell me who did it.

Taxi.

The winner gets their own six pack of Dos Equis!
Better buy extra, Wurd. I have a feeling I'm going on an eating binge before this day is over. LOL. Better get extra DE, too.

Takin' a wild stab at "Taxi" -- Harry Chapin (Chafin?)?

wurdwise
04-01-2005, 09:06 PM
Right! But you gotta sing a few lines if you want the beer!:wag:

T42
04-01-2005, 09:09 PM
Better buy extra, Wurd. I have a feeling I'm going on an eating binge before this day is over. LOL. Better get extra DE, too.

Takin' a wild stab at "Taxi" -- Harry Chapin (Chafin?)?Little Missy, I knew you would be messing around and not begging for squares for me. Now on a serious note...how do I get rid of that red square? Does it stay on my record forever? Man....that thing is giving me nightmares!:Wha: I just stopped in for a moment...I am so busy so keep the noise down!

WhisperingBard
04-01-2005, 09:11 PM
an eating binge

Best idea I've heard all day. When do we start? :hooray:

wurdwise
04-01-2005, 09:21 PM
T42, you made me curious about that red thing, so I checked around here. Everybody has one it seems, but me, even Jenna! What's up with that, I wonder?:confused:

MacAllister
04-01-2005, 09:30 PM
Are ya'll talking about the little red and white triangle at the bottom of your user-box?

Sher2
04-01-2005, 09:39 PM
Right! But you gotta sing a few lines if you want the beer!:wag:
Oh, my God, I used to listen to this over and over again with my first boyfriend. Long story short, he was my high school sweetheart but we never "connected" 'til after my first divorce. Now I'm waxing nostalgic.

It was raining hard in 'Frisco,
I needed one more fare to make my night.
A lady up ahead waved to flag me down,
She got in at the light.
Oh, where you going to, my lady blue,
It's a shame you ruined your gown in the rain.

Sher2
04-01-2005, 09:40 PM
Little Missy, I knew you would be messing around and not begging for squares for me. Now on a serious note...how do I get rid of that red square? Does it stay on my record forever? Man....that thing is giving me nightmares!:Wha: I just stopped in for a moment...I am so busy so keep the noise down!
Mem, honey, I LIVE to mess around.;)

T42
04-01-2005, 10:03 PM
T42, you made me curious about that red thing, so I checked around here. Everybody has one it seems, but me, even Jenna! What's up with that, I wonder?:confused:My last stop in before I go...No I mean somebody gave me a negative on my reps which gives you a red square instead of a green then it takes you forever to build your green squares because It takes a way points I guess:cry:

wurdwise
04-01-2005, 10:05 PM
Oh, my God, I used to listen to this over and over again with my first boyfriend. Long story short, he was my high school sweetheart but we never "connected" 'til after my first divorce. Now I'm waxing nostalgic.

It was raining hard in 'Frisco,
I needed one more fare to make my night.
A lady up ahead waved to flag me down,
She got in at the light.
Oh, where you going to, my lady blue,
It's a shame you ruined your gown in the rain.

:Cheers: Woo hoo! Beer for the lady, bartender!

akaa1a
04-01-2005, 10:17 PM

:banana: And Sher, I just MAKE messes!:banana:
Hey all!
Happy April Fool's Day!

I have a question for you all...
Is April the ONLY month that people can be the fool? I think it's a travesty that the other months don't have their special day!...Cuz, Gosh knows their are plenty of fools around!

Join my quest to be the best fools we can be!!!:Jump: :Jump: :Jump: :Jump:
(all that bouncing is making me seasick!)

T42
04-01-2005, 10:45 PM
WELL! It is obvious from the conversation that none of you have ever gotten a red square? :Shrug: I suppose you think that you are better then me now? :Lecture: Well listen here you snippety authors, I can take my brownies and leave anytime. :gone: My tea too:Coffee:
Okay, I guess if your going to beg :Hail: I will leave the brownies and maybe when I get back we can kiss and make up:kiss:

wurdwise
04-01-2005, 10:53 PM
Aw, come on T42! You got 3 green squares, and out of 642 posts one person didn't like something you said? Send em a bad rep point back and fuggetabout it! And have a great time on 6th Street, THE party capital of the capital of Texas.

Sher2
04-01-2005, 10:53 PM

:banana: And Sher, I just MAKE messes!:banana:
Hey all!
Happy April Fool's Day!

I have a question for you all...
Is April the ONLY month that people can be the fool? I think it's a travesty that the other months don't have their special day!...Cuz, Gosh knows their are plenty of fools around!

Not at all, AKA. I've made a fool of myself in every month of the year.;)

akaa1a
04-01-2005, 10:54 PM
Hey T42...

Sorry! I just jumped to the end of the posts and did my thing:Smack: ...A red square, huh?

Maybe you can request to have it removed. I haven't really figured all of this board stuff out yet:confused: , but I don't want you to think that I'm making light of it.
I'd contact the grand poohbahs and see if there's a remedy!

Until then...:Hug2:

Sher2
04-01-2005, 10:55 PM
WELL! It is obvious from the conversation that none of you have ever gotten a red square? :Shrug: I suppose you think that you are better then me now? :Lecture: Well listen here you snippety authors, I can take my brownies and leave anytime. :gone: My tea too:Coffee:
Okay, I guess if your going to beg :Hail: I will leave the brownies and maybe when I get back we can kiss and make up:kiss:
Okay, Mem, I want to know who gave you the neg. I'll kick their *** for you. Meanwhile, all the positives more than make up for the one neg. Now, will you please leave your food and herbal substances here while you go play in Austin? Pretty please?

Fractured_Chaos
04-01-2005, 11:12 PM
So sorry you missed the party, drgnlvr. It was a pretty good one. :ROFL: So, how was that last brownie?

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Yuuuuuummmmmmyyyy!

Alphabeter
04-01-2005, 11:15 PM
Rep points for greasy, fatty, sugary, creamy, crunchy, cheesy, salty, dunkable snacks!

With booze on top.

I'm done writing for the day.

T42
04-01-2005, 11:46 PM
aaa1a, I am putting you in charge of the brownies while I am gone. I'm pretty sure that the rest of the team can't handle it. I think that they would sneak some out of the party and try to take the brownies elsewhere (for rep points). Sheri would poison them and feed them to her hubbie. (easier then putting him down, and cheaper)
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/13/13_1_107.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxdm41442US)
tap...tap ...tap, I'm just waiting for hubby so I can get on the road. He is always late...to everything...we were late for our wedding....tap... tap... tap...
Now, have a fun time this weekend and don't disturb the other rooms!
No, I will keep the red square till it is gone on it's own. I'm sure I deserved it...I was having a pity party and someone just gave me a box of Kleenex (and the DANG red square) but that's okay....No, I cannot give them one back. I haven't found a reason too. The persons post are just fine...nothing I have disagreed with....so........tap...tap....okay, I'm outta here...for real now...
Party on! [/url] [url="http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxdm41442US"]http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_3_2.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxdm41442US)

Fractured_Chaos
04-02-2005, 10:59 AM
Hey! Let's get this party up and rolling again!

Where's the band? Where's the booze?

Where're the BROWNIES!?!?!?!

Alphabeter
04-02-2005, 05:36 PM
aaa1a has them.

BOGART alert! :Cake:

Alphabeter
04-02-2005, 06:01 PM
I'm amused at the Google Ads for this thread.

As of 0800 CST, they read:

Lost Garlic Bread Secret
La Victoria Mexican Food
Minor's Alfredo Sauce
Barbeque Sauce

Sher2
04-03-2005, 03:57 AM
Hey! Let's get this party up and rolling again!

Where's the band? Where's the booze?

Where're the BROWNIES!?!?!?!
Yes! Somebody please get up some food and music and plenty of booze. Let's roll! I am well and truly bored out of my head.:TheWave:

KellyS.
04-03-2005, 04:46 AM
Since we are doing "the spaghetti thing" for dinner, could someone give me some brownie rep points to make me happy?

Spaghetti is just bleah.

Since Mem is away, you could always give me hers. :Ssh:

Sher2
04-03-2005, 04:52 AM
Since we are doing "the spaghetti thing" for dinner, could someone give me some brownie rep points to make me happy?

Spaghetti is just bleah.

Since Mem is away, you could always give me hers. :Ssh:
I'll give you one if you tell me something that makes me laugh.:)

akaa1a
04-03-2005, 08:15 AM
BOGART alert! :Cake:

MMMMMMM.....those brownies were great!
Sorry, but I've been doing the "fam" thing today...this next few minutes may be my only escape!

Shhh...do you think they'll see me in here hunched over my computer in the dark?
Crap, they found me...time for Pictionary and (you'll never believe this but...Brownies and Ice Cream)

HELP ME!!!!!:(

May not see you again until Monday...take care, all!

Fractured_Chaos
04-03-2005, 12:38 PM
I say we make plans for an undercover operation to rescue aka from the family holding him/her hostage.

T42
04-06-2005, 01:56 AM

Spaghetti is just bleah.

Since Mem is away, you could always give me hers. :Ssh:Kelly, I can't stay long but I heard that and You cannot have my brownie. I took it with me you silly girl...(hic) dang this rum cake is good...:wag:

Patricia
04-06-2005, 02:02 AM
. . .Mem, come back! I need brownies!

Patricia
04-06-2005, 02:12 AM
. . .just went back and read the post. Sorry about that Mem. I admire your integrity about retaliation. I've read all the post for the past few weeks and I must have missed something, because I can see nothing from you that would warrent a red square.

Anyway, will miss you while you are gone, and thank you for your support and encouragement.:heart:

Ummm thanks!...the rum cake sounds good too! :Hug2:

Renee
04-06-2005, 02:45 AM
Hey MEM lots of folks are missing you around here! Be sure and come back.

It's time for a beer and double spiked brownies - yummy!
:Cheers:

Did someone say bong? :)

WhisperingBard
04-06-2005, 10:28 PM
:hi: Mem, just wanted to say "howdy" in case you stop in today!

Sher2
04-06-2005, 11:01 PM
Kelly, I can't stay long but I heard that and You cannot have my brownie. I took it with me you silly girl...(hic) dang this rum cake is good...:wag:
Hurry back, Sister Mem!

I had some of that rum cake. It was way leaded and totally hit the spot. <burp>

Renee
04-07-2005, 07:18 AM
Need. More. Brownies.