I'm trying out for Deal Or No Deal tomorrow (Saturday)

writerterri

It's a dorky day!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
*squeek!* :hooray:

I'm nervous and excited. I will be lining up at 7am with the rest of the Reno hopefuls.

Pray for me! Wish me luck! Give me a smooch! :D

I'll be thinking of you guys.

Jongfan

Insane, in a good way
Registered
Reaction score
DealorNoDeal.gif

Awesome.. just remember.. when the banker offers you a fantastic deal ..TAKE IT

JennaGlatzer

wishes you happiness
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jennaglatzer.com
Oh, how COOL! I wanna see Terri get to be a millionaire. Or at least a lots-of-hundred-thousandaire.

jannawrites

no, really
Registered
Reaction score
Whoo, Terri! Awesome. Good luck and keep us posted. And, if given the opportunity (down the line), don't touch Howie. I've heard he's very OCD about germs and stuff. Just like Monk from that tv show.

Last edited:

joyce

I'm really shy...
Registered
Reaction score
Website
thoughtsfromthecave.blogspot.com
Good luck Terri. My friends niece just won something like $420,000 on the show. She was down to two cases and her husband made her nervous so she took the deal. The million dollars was in her case. I wouldn't be crying over the win though. I hope you get picked and make big bucks!

MoonWriter

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
Hope you answer all of the questions correctly!

Just being a dork - good luck!

mscelina

Teh doommobile, drivin' rite by you
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Going shopping with Soccer Mom and Bubastes for fu
Yay! Take a deep breath and resign yourself to the ability to make the great deal and not go all greedy guts and lose everything. I remember a notorious show where there were three bags. One was $5, one was $100,00, and one was $750,000. On her first pick she (naturally) opened the 100k case. The offer from the banker was 395k. She turned it down, kept her case, and went home with a fat 5 bucks for all the sweat and floor pounding and crying she'd done. Must have been exhausting.

Notice I'm talking about show strategy and not making it through the audition. When you audition, including the interview, show a bubbly, funny sense of humor to the producers and you have a very good chance of making the show. :)

Shouldn't be hard for you; you show that every day. ;) Break a leg!

maestrowork

Fear the Death Ray
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
Good luck Terri. My friends niece just won something like $420,000 on the show. She was down to two cases and her husband made her nervous so she took the deal. The million dollars was in her case. I wouldn't be crying over the win though. I hope you get picked and make big bucks!

Gee, either $1 million or $420,000... I can't decide. :) I think by then I really wouldn't care -- $420,000 would be fine by me. But she could have made history, though. I don't think anyone has won the $1 million top prize yet.

Man, this game is more challenging than Who Wants To Be a Millionaire and Jeopardy.

Perks

delicate #!&@*#! flower
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jamie-mason.com
I kinda love Howie. But I can't watch the show. They draw it out too much. But I'll watch if you're on, Terri! Good luck.

CACTUSWENDY

An old, sappy, and happy one.
Kind Benefactor
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Hey, just remember...they like out going and really nutty folks......you might be just the one. Oh, that would be so neat. Can see me yelling at the screen now......TAKE THE MONEY........DEALLLLLL......

Wish you the best and have everything that can be crossed.....ccrrooosseeed..dd,,dd.

Shady Lane

my name is hannah
Registered
Reaction score
That. is. SO. exciting. I hope you get it!!

My dream is to be a suitcase girl.

Sadly, I'm not joking.

But I'm not tall enough.