Can't take Medusa

Cranky

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Yes, I've had it. Coddling and forwarded PM's have pushed me to this decision.
I'm leaving.

Enjoy Medusa Oblongata.

Take me with you, please!

Shane! Come back!

Cranky

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Darn you, Medusa! Darn you all to heck!:cry:

Terran

Registered
Reaction score
I certainly hope that if there are any real noobs who have joined in the last day they realize that this is not how things really are here.

Cranky

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I certainly hope that if there are any real noobs who have joined in the last day they realize that this is not how things really are here.

Lord have mercy.

truelyana

Set yourself free
Registered
Reaction score
Website
expressiveworld.com
That's interesting, your post count is only 572. Is this really Jenna? Or you just changed your post count, for the fun of April Fools? P.S-I think my post count is frozen too.

Deleted member 42

Nope, cleaning out my locker, taking my toys and going home. The smoking monkey goes with me.

Snake lady brain stem is someone else's problem now.

You got a locker????

I never got a friggin' locker.

Alan Yee

Still Here!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
A little after 10 pm here on the West Coast, which just happens to be the timezone where MacAllister lives. Therefore, she gets a little less than two more hours to do whatever the hell she's doing.

I wonder if most of the "noobs" today are really the real MacAllister Stone. Besides, aren't Mac and a few admins/mods the only ones who can actually change people's usernames? On the other hand, if that really is true, Mac is just leaving a bigger mess that she'll have to clean up later. That's assuming she'll actually be the person who ends up cleaning it up. Or maybe that's just what she wants us to think, and she's really just forcing all the mods to work all day long messing things up and putting them back together again, so that she can laugh her head off while drinking vodka and watching reruns of bad tv shows...

JennaGlatzer

wishes you happiness
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jennaglatzer.com
THE "N" IS KILLING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAS NO ONE NOTICED THE "N"????????????

I'm going to drown my sorrows in milk-sogged Chips Ahoy.

Deleted member 42

THE "N" IS KILLING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAS NO ONE NOTICED THE "N"????????????

I'm going to drown my sorrows in milk-sogged Chips Ahoy.

Speaking of N . . .

I thought McCannister was a masterful touch.

JennaGlatzer

wishes you happiness
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jennaglatzer.com
For reasons I'll never understand, for most of my life, people add an inexplicable "n" to Glatzer, making it Glatzner. Mac picked up on this when she renamed Foinah. The fact that no one said anything about it makes me want to flounce. Again. Except that it wasn't really me who flounced before, so this will be my first flounce. Potentially. I'm still considering it.

Foinah

Smoking Monkey Smart Arse
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.foinahjameson.com
For reasons I'll never understand, for most of my life, people add an inexplicable "n" to Glatzer, making it Glatzner. Mac picked up on this when she renamed Foinah. The fact that no one said anything about it makes me want to flounce. Again. Except that it wasn't really me who flounced before, so this will be my first flounce. Potentially. I'm still considering it.

You go, girl!!!!

I had the hardest time trying to be "nice" when I posted. I knew people would think it was you...heh.

Now that Medusa, what a cheek, eh?!

Cranky

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
You go, girl!!!!

I had the hardest time trying to be "nice" when I posted. I knew people would think it was you...heh.

Now that Medusa, what a cheek, eh?!

Who was that masked poster???