the Mods changed my picture

D.R.Agony

Banned
Reaction score
Hi!!!!!

I thought the Mods took away my vowels and punctuation!!! But then it came back and I thought they just tricked me :)

But then the Mods changed my picture to a puppet dragon and not a real Dragon :( And I cant change it back!!!! They changed my thing under my name to something about puppets too!!!

What should I do???? :( :( :(

Sage

Supreme Guessinator
Staff member
Registered
Reaction score
April Fools is almost over....

Cranky

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Hi!!!!!

I thought the Mods took away my vowels and punctuation!!! But then it came back and I thought they just tricked me :)

But then the Mods changed my picture to a puppet dragon and not a real Dragon :( And I cant change it back!!!! They changed my thing under my name to something about puppets too!!!

What should I do???? :( :( :(

Pray to the dragon gods?

Or try chocolate.

Cranky

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
April Fools is almost over....

Thank Gawd. I'm gonna have such a hangover tomorrow. Plus, I'm sore from all the flexing I had to do today.

Reaction score
I feel for you...I like you the moment we met in the newbie section -- actually I mocked you behind your back but at least I'm honest. People here seem to be on a power trip or something.
I've offered up my services as a mod but I think they were toying with me.

I don't need this place anyway. That Jenna person and Old Fashioned Girl have been very, very mean.
I only said that their writing was substandard and that I could inspire them with my words if they'd open their eyes.

Whatever.

Been down this road before.

Cranky

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I feel for you...I like you the moment we met in the newbie section -- actually I mocked you behind your back but at least I'm honest. People here seem to be on a power trip or something.

I don't need this place anyway. That Jenna person and Old Fashioned Girl have been very, very mean.
I only said that their writing was substandard and that I could inspire them with my words if they'd open their eyes.

Whatever.

Of course you liked me. I'm glorious to behold. Hang around, and maybe some of my shiny will rub off on you.

Soccer Mom

Crypto-fascist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

Whatever.

You were a troll last time and a troll this time. Once a troll, always a troll. If it walks like a troll and writes bad poetry like a troll, it get's banned like a troll.

D.R.Agony

Banned
Reaction score
If shes a Troll then I can breath fire at her and then eat her :) :)
Thats what Dragons do!!!!!

But not stupid fuzzy Dragons :cry:
Why cant I hae my proper Dragon picture back?????

poetinahat

say it loud
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
NOW you've got a "drag-on" avatar, Doc....

:D

kristie911

Happy to be here
Registered
Reaction score
Wow Jenna...that's a pretty interesting profile pic you've got there.

You've changed...how much did a surgery like that set you back? :tongue