PDA

View Full Version : Hmmmm.

medusaoblongata
04-02-2008, 02:27 AM
I joined this forum at apparently an odd time.
I've encountered some distinct and unusual members, have recieved many positive emails regarding my writing style, and I have decided that although this environment is slightly beneath a writer of my quality I will stay and help to educate and inspire any wish to learn.

My novel is receiveing accolades daily. My poetry dwarfs its literary peers.

One particular member, Old Fashioned Girl, needs to realize that I am an excellent resource.

ChaosTitan
04-02-2008, 02:33 AM
You'll need to convince more than OFG of your brilliance and resourcefulness.

Jean Marie
04-02-2008, 02:37 AM
You are a creation of one of the mods bizarre persona, or 2 of them. Lemme guess, a combination of Lisa and Mac's weird minds.

Mac's being weirder, of course. Slightly more warped, although, Lisa's catching up rather quickly :D

TrainofThought
04-02-2008, 02:41 AM
I've encountered some distinct and unusual members, have recieved many positive emails regarding my writing style, and I have decided that although this environment is slightly beneath a writer of my quality I will stay and help to educate and inspire any wish to learn.

One particular member, Old Fashioned Girl, needs to realize that I am an excellent resource.*receiving http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/4/4_17_4.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZSYYYYYYJNUS)

Mac, can I keep the name for the rest of the day? Pleaaasee.... I'll make you proud.

Jenna, can I keep the name for the rest of the day? Pleaaaseee.... I'll make you proud.

Rolling Thunder, can I keep the name for the rest of the day? Pleaaasseee... I'll make you proud.

Poetinahat, can I keep the name for the rest of the day? Pleaassee... I'll make you proud.

Okay, I'm missing some Super Mods.

Jean Marie
04-02-2008, 02:43 AM
The name of your book, Medusa, is Stall Stories...I knew I smelled Mr. Ed behind you

:ROFL:

Ol' Fashioned Girl
04-02-2008, 03:00 AM

One particular member, Old Fashioned Girl, needs to realize that I am an excellent resource.

Resource for what? Ego?

Foinah
04-02-2008, 03:26 AM
weirdness.

medusaoblongata
04-02-2008, 03:31 AM
You all are just jealous because I've written something. My novel, Stall Stories : What you think stinks, is based on my bathroom wall grsffiti research.

You people are wack jobs. Mod combo, what? I'm very much myself, TYVM.
Mr. Stone, Macallister, whoever would be lucky to have me as one the "mods."

People were right about this place -- populated by nuts.

I'm an excellent writer, and ego is just another way affirming self love.

Cranky
04-02-2008, 03:36 AM
Ah. I see. Self-promotion is your gig, eh?

Got a link? Post an excerpt, c'mon.

I'm prepared to be dazzled -- there is a recent vacancy in my harem, and I think you'd fit in nicely, provided you're a good enough writer.

TrainofThought
04-02-2008, 03:41 AM
You all are just jealous because I've written something. My novel, Stall Stories: What you think stinks, is based on my bathroom wall grsaffiti research.

You people are wack jobs.(:D I love wacking) Mod combo, what? I'm very much myself, TYVM. (Demented and sad, but social)
Mrs. Stone, Macallister, whoever would be lucky to have me as one the "mods."

People were right about this place -- populated by nuts. http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/16/16_11_2.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZSYYYYYYJNUS) <--This kind?

I'm an excellent writer, and ego is just another way of affirming self love.Dude, thesaurus... And it isn't a type of dinosaur.

Your writing is as bad as mine. Wait a minute, I've given someone here the idea of finding a story from bathroom wall graffiti. Let me munch and think.

medusaoblongata
04-02-2008, 03:44 AM
Whatever

Spinal Tapestry
04-02-2008, 03:45 AM
i like the name of your book Medlusla

medusaoblongata
04-02-2008, 03:58 AM
Thank you, Tapestry. I like your name.

Matera the Mad
04-02-2008, 04:01 AM
I wanna crit the prologue

TrainofThought

Thank you, Tapestry. I like your name.I like you both. Do you want to play volleyword?

Jean Marie
You like everything.

Are you a member of a cult?

We're all nuts, here, watch out. Run while you can...

Jean Marie
04-02-2008, 04:03 AM
Thank you, Tapestry. I like your name.
Hold it a sec, Medusa, Honeybea has dibs on this here boy. I have it in pm...or, somewhere.

rtilryarms
04-02-2008, 04:11 AM
I share the same frustrations. My brilliance is dulled by people with educated ideas.

Foinah
04-02-2008, 06:48 AM
I don't care for this Medusa person. Not at all. Because I'm a mod I won't go into detail about her nasty PM's...

Haggis
04-02-2008, 06:54 AM
I don't care for this Medusa person. Not at all. Because I'm a mod I won't go into detail about her nasty PM's...

You had to mention PMS, didn't you Jenna.

Porting this one to TIO. Hang on everybody.

Williebee
04-02-2008, 06:56 AM
I knew I smelled Mr. Ed behind you

I thought it smelled more like Mr. Ed's behind.

ChaosTitan
04-02-2008, 06:57 AM
Porting this one to TIO. Hang on everybody.

You missed. We ended up in Office Party.

Hey! My vowels are back! :D

medusaoblongata
04-02-2008, 07:19 AM
That Jenna person is just cranky because I said I'm a better writer. I offered to ghost write for her and she got snippy. What's so nasty about the truth?
That signature quote is stupid. "Shop smart, shop "s" mart." What is that from? I've never heard of "s" mart. Do they sell "snippy" ?

I was here a few months back and got asked to leave by a snippy "mod." This time I thought it would be different.
Make me a mod and I'll show you how to run this place.

Soccer Mom
04-02-2008, 07:20 AM

Hah! Your poetry sucks almost as badly as your personality. You think one thread can make up for all those nasty PMs? How dare you insinuate such things about Ol Boy!

You are the trolliest troll I've met in a long, long time.

I thumb my nose at you and your putrid prose.

medusaoblongata
04-02-2008, 07:30 AM
Hah! Your poetry sucks almost as badly as your personality. You think one thread can make up for all those nasty PMs? How dare you insinuate such things about Ol Boy!

You are the trolliest troll I've met in a long, long time.

I thumb my nose at you and your putrid prose.

Oh yeah? Your prose is stupid. Mine is perfection. Are you a mod this time? Last time we met you were just a poser. So what can you do? Ha! I was courted for modness this afternoon so someone thinks I'm great.

I've received many supportive PM's and emails from people here who like my writing.

Nyah nyah
I like this game
Nyah nyah
you're so lame.

Foinah
04-02-2008, 07:35 AM
Oh, I mean it! If Medusa gets modded I'm so outta here.

Cranky
04-02-2008, 07:37 AM
Oh, I mean it! If Medusa gets modded I'm so outta here.

I'm right behind you.

medusaoblongata
04-02-2008, 07:37 AM
Tapestry, why won't you answer my PM's? Didn't you like the pictures?

Foinah
04-02-2008, 07:48 AM
I'm right behind you.

Stop staring at my behind :tongue

medusaoblongata
04-02-2008, 08:05 AM
Here's the deal -- make me a mod so Jenna will leave.
Tapestry -- where are you? I think we made a real connection. Why won't you answer my PM?
When I'm a mod you'll like me more, right?

ChaosTitan
04-02-2008, 08:06 AM

No.

Cranky
04-02-2008, 08:11 AM
Stop staring at my behind :tongue

Sorry. I've been a leering, sexist beast all day. Hard to shake. :D

Birol
04-02-2008, 08:13 AM
Here's the deal -- make me a mod so Jenna will leave.
Tapestry -- where are you? I think we made a real connection. Why won't you answer my PM?

You know, Medusa, for someone who just joined today, you're pretty arrogant. If you want to be a mod around here, you:

1) Have to earn it.
2) Don't volunteer for it.

We will let you know when and if we want you as a mod, which will probably be never. So just friggin' get a clue and a life.

medusaoblongata
04-02-2008, 08:17 AM
whatever.

Eskimo1990
04-02-2008, 08:30 AM
Wow, you say whatever a lot.

So where's this story? Hmm? If it's THAT perfect, let us all critic it.

Foinah
04-02-2008, 10:27 AM
Aw, I was just starting to appreciate Medusa's wit and charm. Now she's gone...

MacAllister
04-02-2008, 10:32 AM
yes. 'Fraid so.

Those sorts of characters have a way of turning up again, and again, though.

Bartholomew
04-02-2008, 10:37 AM
yes. 'Fraid so.

Those sorts of characters have a way of turning up again, and again, though.

Wait-- it wasn't an April 1 joke?

Shweta
04-02-2008, 11:59 AM
Well, D.R.Agony was.

Not sure about the rest.

HeronW
04-02-2008, 12:54 PM
I just wanna know where Cranky refills her harem...