Sassee

Momma Wolf
Registered
Reaction score
Website
sasseebioche.blogspot.com
http://mail.google.com/

New! Gmail Custom Time[SIZE=-1]TM[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Ever wish you could go back in time and send that crucial email that could have changed everything -- if only it hadn't slipped your mind? Gmail can now help you with those missed deadlines, missed birthdays and missed opportunities.[/SIZE]​

Pre-date your messages
You tell us what time you would have wanted your email sent, and we'll take care of the rest. Need an email to arrive 6 hours ago? No problem.

Mark as read or unread
Take sending emails to the past one step further. We let you make emails look like they've been read all along.

Make them count
Use your custom time stamped messages wisely -- each Gmail user gets ten per year.

Worry less
Forget your finance reports. Forget your anniversary. We'll make it look like you remembered.

Perks

delicate #!&@*#! flower
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jamie-mason.com
I saw that. Hilarious! I'll bet the Google people have fun Christmas parties with lots of photocopying of butts.

benbradley

It's a doggy dog world
Registered
Reaction score
I saw that. Hilarious! I'll bet the Google people have fun Christmas parties with lots of photocopying of butts.

That's so old-school that's probably the lowest thing on Google's creativity ladder. But no doubt PhotoShopping of butts (as in placing them onto shoulders) is popular.

Ben, edging the thread toward locked status...