They've found me.

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
Little bastids. I'm not quite sure how this all came about and so, please bear with me for a moment, but I have to tell you a little something that may become somewhat disturbing.

They've found me. I was all bundled up and quite content to slumber away my drunk. But that was not to be the case tonight.

I was awakened by a munching. The crunch of dried flesh was enough to startle me. Then there became a bone breaking sound and I quickly noticed my left ear was gone. I had heard of such destruction from my neighbors, I did.

Now I'm alert. Although I am drinking a pint to help with the painful bite. I just found that they like me, not so much to my delight. They are a swarmy bunch, yes indeed.

Bed and bugs, toiled with such glee and I narely had to pee. They pulled me down to the edge of my bed and began again to tasted red.

The crickets! I say again "They've found me, again." and not a minute past midnight them came.

Bastids! Never let me sleep with you.

Good night and enjoy the slack.

Cranky

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I'll stomp on 'em for ya, Spooky. Won't even break a sweat.

Joe270

Banned
Reaction score
Crickets is good eating, Spook.

My sugar gliders think so. Vegas gets swarmed by 'mole crickets' starting this time of year through the summer. When we leave the door open, they can get under the screen door and come into the house.

So we let the gliders out to hunt. They love it, and we have no crickets in the house after a half hour or so.

Get yourself a couple sugar gliders, Spooky.

Kerr

I vant to bite you
Registered
Reaction score
Are you sure those are crickets, Spooky?