PDA

View Full Version : Is there a quota

D.R.Agony
04-01-2008, 01:41 PM
Hi I cant use exclamation points any more or question marks is it my keyboard thats messed up or did I use them all up

I cant put a question mark on the end

Or an exclamation mark
This is hard.

HeronW
04-01-2008, 01:59 PM
You may have gunk under your keys or if you spilled liquid or crumbs on the keyboard recently, that could stop a key from working. A new standard keyboard is about 20$ or less, some are spill-proff, the silicon ones will hold up to alot of abuse, but they are more expensive.

D.R.Agony
04-01-2008, 02:01 PM
Thank you:LilLove: might it be because some of the keys came off:Huh: :cry::Sun:

dpaterso
04-01-2008, 03:23 PM
D.R. are you using the Shift key? If you hold down the Shift key (there are actually two of these, tho' you don't need to use them both at the same time) and then press another key, you can get different characters or even capital letters.

-Derek

D.R.Agony
04-01-2008, 03:25 PM
I can get capital leters loLOl I just cant get exclamation points or question marks any more :(
Is there a quota on smileys too :Huh:

Jo
04-03-2008, 06:45 AM
No, but I think there's a quota on posts... My earlier reply (second post in this thread?) disappeared, as did Dragony's (aka Shweta) response.

Or maybe there is a quota on smilies...

ETA: This thread was part of the April Fool's Day shenanigans. Were we deleted per the Tech Forum rules of deletion? :)

Fahim
04-03-2008, 12:22 PM
As per the Tech Forum rules, inane posts with no real relevance to the question asked are deleted :) As are April Fools posts after the first of April. So this one will be gone too :p