OMG This place looks cool!!!!

D.R.Agony

Banned
Reaction score
Hi! Im new here, Ive never seen a writers board before. :) :) didnt know people actualy talked about this stuff lol

Anyway, I loooove Dragons, and I write fantasy, I have a series, its 2 trilogys really, but 5 of the same characters are the same. Cus theyre Dragons, so they live a long time lol.

Theyre dark storys all of them because Dragons are really dark, you know? I dont mean evil, that good and evil thing is like soooo D&D, but theyre cruel, and selfish, and greedy, and viscous, theyre not pets at ALL, though sometimes, they have humans for pets! lol

I think this place looks sooooo cool and I cant wait to get started posting!!! :) :) :)

bluntforcetrauma

Esquire
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Hi there. Slow down, there's a lot of good stuff here. Take your time and absorb as much as you can. Welcome.

poetinahat

say it loud
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
*grump*

Welcome.

*slam*

A. Hamilton

here for a minute...catch me?
Kind Benefactor
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
hello D.R.Agony :welcome:
make yourself at home, and watch out for the exclamation police ;)

D.R.Agony

Banned
Reaction score
I know your new here, I just said I was new too, in your post lol!!

PHD (lol do you have a PHD??), are there really are police here? How do we know, who they are??

JJ Cooper

Registered
Reaction score
Seems like a lot of new members today. Happy April 1 (where I am anyway). And welcome.

JJ

bluntforcetrauma

Esquire
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
You should get off the computer if you have a headache christy, thats what my mom says!

Why are you so mean Ricky?

Because I can run faster, draw better and spell better than you. You know your mommy throws away those coloring pictures you bring home from Sunday School. They're all wrong. Who ever heard of a teal John The Baptist. You'll burn in hell, heathen!