Not open for further replies.

clockwork

In the zone...
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
redzonefilm.net
Ha! I was going to nominate this myself but I kind of modified the maps as I went so I've been frantically trying to find/re-create them. Should have most links back to their originals soon. Thanks for the link, Trish.

Stew21

Registered
Reaction score
So many people were in this thing! You captured a huge audience with this thread, interactive AW at its finest. And I'm still awed by the resulting auction.

That ferris wheel photo choked me up all over again just seeing it when I linked the thread.

heartbreaking/breathtaking work.

clockwork

In the zone...
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
redzonefilm.net
Hm. I know why it's difficult to restore the original pics now - they used to be in my sigline and I updated them as I went. I've edited some of the posts to reflect the most recent map that there was at the time but it still should be easy enough to follow through.

Thanks Trish, it was really exciting to include that trip in an auction and half the money (including some amazing behind-the-scenes donations) went to the Chernobyl Children's Project International. Again, thanks for posting this.

clockwork

In the zone...
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
redzonefilm.net
Think I can get AW sponsorship to pay for it? If so, I'm all up for it!

It's been just about a year since I went to Ukraine and I've been thinking about it so much. I've never had an experience like it, it was such a special trip and I'd go back in a heartbeat. I really hope I get to one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.