A LIFE CHANGING ANNOUNCEMENTIFICATION ON THIS VERY SPECIAL DAY OF DAYS

davids

Banned
Reaction score
:snoopy:I have decided to make a life style change-I have decided to give up my leyebidinous libertine ways-the Ferrari's the yacht-the mansion-the little ladies lusting after my steel-hard marginally elderly body!

Yes I have decided to give back to the community of life that has so richly rewarded me and become an aqua-bio-degradable Petunia Farmer. I have purchased the necessary property-somewhat damp which someone told me was important for this life change project-so if you are insPeyericated by this wonderful change about to happen in my life-I would be interested to know if you in fact have ever done such a thing or if in fact you are prepared to give up your Ferrareyes and your many pool boys and girls and follow me in the righteous path of self approbation-Oh and in case you did not realize it----------:snoopy:

HAPPY SILLY FRIDAY!!!!

Little Red Barn

haz own threads
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
happy Silly Friday, luv! I'm not giving up anything but the South Hampton summer house ;)

davids

Banned
Reaction score
alright the kimmster-but at least you are willing to suffer the pangifications of outrageous silliness with the old lobsterino-we could meet on the promentory of passion, look out over the still ocean of our lusts and give it all up for Lentificatory promulgation-then again that might be too silly-hey if I cannot flirt which you who the hell can an old fart flirt with right kiddo?

davids

Banned
Reaction score
I did the Hagster the udder day-hey life is full of very small disapperntmints aint it-as to you Rhyme-well hell I cannot blame you but I am at least marginally disappointed as you could at least give him up for three or four minutes-hahahahahhahahahhahahhahah!!!!

Jongfan

Insane, in a good way
Registered
Reaction score
Ok.. Theodore Anderwandt.. what the hell did you do with David???
Do not sell off his Trawler just yet.. David would never give up the sea nymphs..

aliajohnson

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.alissa-johnson.com
Happy silly Friday, everyone!

I have to work, I'm afraid. But only for a bit, and then I'm off to see my friend's brand new baby! :hooray:

And I'm with Rhymegirl. The pool boy stays.

A.M. Wildman

Tentenda via est
Registered
Reaction score
:snoopy:I have decided to make a life style change-I have decided to give up my leyebidinous libertine ways-the Ferrari's the yacht-the mansion-the little ladies lusting after my steel-hard marginally elderly body!

Yes I have decided to give back to the community of life that has so richly rewarded me and become an aqua-bio-degradable Petunia Farmer. I have purchased the necessary property-somewhat damp which someone told me was important for this life change project-so if you are insPeyericated by this wonderful change about to happen in my life-I would be interested to know if you in fact have ever done such a thing or if in fact you are prepared to give up your Ferrareyes and your many pool boys and girls and follow me in the righteous path of self approbation-Oh and in case you did not realize it----------:snoopy:

HAPPY SILLY FRIDAY!!!!

You drank the water didn't you?

Jongfan

Insane, in a good way
Registered
Reaction score
AAAA0014.jpg

Wow, he's serious.. look at what now surrounds our David

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
-as to you Rhyme-well hell I cannot blame you but I am at least marginally disappointed as you could at least give him up for three or four minutes-hahahahahhahahahhahahhahah!!!!

Nope.

EriRae

:P
Registered
Reaction score
Happy silly Friday, all :D I'm impressed that you can tell what that lobster is saying. Davids, love ya, but you lost me at leye...yeah, whatever. ;) My brain doesn't work as well as the rest of the writing world. Of course, I have been awake for over 24 hours.

Cranky

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I'd use the Ferrari as a planter for the petunias, to be honest. I mean, drive that monstrosity? With gas at these prices?

Hells no!

Cranky

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Is that you David, peering out from under the second rock from the left?

Good golly! You know, it really does look like some sort of creature is climbing up outta the ground there...

*scribbles notes*