The Unscientific Experiment

Status
Not open for further replies.

sassandgroove

Sassy haircut
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
That changing how i post thing was hard. Mac did a great job at tailoring the new posting styles to us, I thought.

Stew21

Registered
Reaction score
She really did. A lot of people really struggled with it. It only lasted a week, but it felt like so much longer!

Cranky

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Holy crap, Stew, that Experiment thread sounded like so much fun! Wonder if anyone would want to try again...

Stew21

Registered
Reaction score
We could always find out who is up for it, Cranky. I'll check in the mod room. We wore our rules in our signatures so everyone could keep track - we reported infractions, and the debrief at the end, the "what we learned" portion, was really great.

Cranky

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
We could always find out who is up for it, Cranky. I'll check in the mod room. We wore our rules in our signatures so everyone could keep track - we reported infractions, and the debrief at the end, the "what we learned" portion, was really great.

That would be awesome. I know I have my crutches, but I would be fascinated to see what other people think they are, and if they match up.

That, and trying to purge them. :D

sassandgroove

Sassy haircut
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
If I recall, Mac had me post at least three sentences. It was annoying. I had to acutally say more than just a funny one liner.

Status
Not open for further replies.